PDA

View Full Version : Turning an Intelliframe into an Electronic Frame

MrSumbody
07-12-2004, 02:41 AM
I'm curious if a board and a solenoid will fit in an Intelliframe, turning it into an electronic trigger frame. Is this possible? If so, then I'm up for the challenge. Of course, this will probably mean that I'll have to drill some holes into the back of the frame for the mode selector and LEDs. I could use an Armotech trigger frame board.

Now, if this is possible, where would I buy a solenoid appropriate for a paintball gun trigger frame? Radio Shack doesn't carry them, nor does Fry's Electronics, oddly enough.

t33kyboy
07-12-2004, 05:19 AM
Simple solution.
Buy a spyder frame and fit it on the mag. No point in trying to fit all the parts into such a tiny space when what you'll finally end up with is something similar to a spyder frame.

And doubt you can fit all those things into there, look at it.. just not enough room.

daviselk
07-12-2004, 04:39 PM
i rarely see it done but if i have i dont know if a spider frame will work, you will have to chop out alot in the rail and fit a pin that goes into the reg, if u try and get it contact me please, it sounds like a good project that is worth of doing. :headbang:

josertpro's
07-14-2004, 02:41 AM
I'm curious if a board and a solenoid will fit in an Intelliframe, turning it into an electronic trigger frame. Is this possible? If so, then I'm up for the challenge. Of course, this will probably mean that I'll have to drill some holes into the back of the frame for the mode selector and LEDs. I could use an Armotech trigger frame board.

Now, if this is possible, where would I buy a solenoid appropriate for a paintball gun trigger frame? Radio Shack doesn't carry them, nor does Fry's Electronics, oddly enough.
i have an electronic frame for sale 200 dollars e mail if intersed.josertpro@aol.com