PDA

View Full Version : gas thru setup

alchemyman
07-12-2004, 07:49 AM
hey, im new to the forum and to automags in general, i just saw a sexy lookin automag with a gas thru grip, can anyone tell me the types of parts ill need to recreate it?

(link here)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3688253291&indexURL=2&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

dynastyfan
07-12-2004, 09:22 AM
looks to me like all you need is a vet. bottle adapter and the foregrip with two hoses

craltal
07-12-2004, 09:40 AM
yep. vertical bottle adapter, the foregrip of your choice, and the hose and fitting needed.

Unless you are running co2 or don't like to hose going directly to the valve, you don't need to run the gas through the foregrip.

you could always get one of Rogue's 15* adapters (it'll tilt the grip 15* for a more ergonomic feel)

daviselk
07-12-2004, 05:00 PM
their is two ways of doing it. You need a Vert. bottle adapter and a gas-thru grip. Run the tube from the Reg to the vert bottle adapter. from their you can bring the tube out of the bottom of the grip to your tank. or you can go directly from the reg to the tank with the hose, then just add a vert bottle adapter and a gas-thru grip and your good to go. but if you do it the 2nd way, you might have hose in your way of holding and fireing the gun. i ahve big hands so i can fit around w/o a diffrence. but if you are young, or have small hands it might be a problum.