PDA

View Full Version : emag safety is main problem

durtysoufcraka
07-12-2004, 09:31 AM
after playing w/my emag the only complaints i have are
1. that my battery is broke and i can only use manual
2. its kinda loud
3. every once in a while. (we played 11 games and this happened 3x) the safety would engage and the safety is such a bit... to disengage. i had to slam my knuckles into it repeatedly to be able to fire. the first time i was horrified that my emag had a problem "OMG this piece isnt cocking...i cant shoot WTF do i do"...then in oticed the safety and got a few cuts on my knuckles during the game being able to shoot. this hapened 2 more times and it was really really annoying. b/c just sliding in to a bunker would push my safety and i'd gain a few more knuckle cuts...

now im getting a battery and idk that there is anything about gun noise i can do but is there anything i can do about the safety. like remove it or lube it up real good to make it push more easily. neone else have this problem? what did u do about it. i usually dont push my safety but it gets pushed. help.
-durty

xXpaintballthugXx
07-12-2004, 11:08 PM
The problems with your e-mag sound a lot like the problems i was having, your best choice is to send it to AGD, thats what i did atleast and it was the best thing for the gun i haven't had a problem with it and that had been for almost 2 months.....hope that helps

durtysoufcraka
07-13-2004, 02:05 AM
what'd u say to them first...were u all..uhhh my gun is safe...but stuck that way? and then just sent that mother in? was the safety ur only prob. or what?
-durty

Fanatic
07-13-2004, 02:15 AM
you saying your safety disengauges freely? or hard to switch back and fourth?
if its loose...your spring that is pressing against the bearing for the safety is too short or has lost its length...you might need to replace it....err....ghetto rig it....by putting a material at the bottom of the hole that extense the height of the spring...only do this if your to lazy to send in for a new one....happened to me once...hehe...so its up to you

now if its hard to switch it...your spring my be too long or debris has gotten to the bottom of the hole where its sits to make it to long...you may want to check this and clean the hole out

but if those to wont work...either send in for a new spring or send it in

good luck

...disclaimer.....lol.....if you choose to rig the thing..dont blame me!! :p