PDA

View Full Version : Show your AFTICA support @ IAO and WIN A WARP!!!

Creative Mayhem
07-12-2004, 11:09 PM
That's right AO, come to IAO, show your support for AFTICA and WIN A WARP!!!

As most of you know, there is a new Owners Group Division at IAO this year. Most of the manufacturers are being represtented by their own OG teams. AFTICA is AGD/AO only team, where some other manufacturers have multiple teams.

We want your support to show them that we, as AOer's mean business. In turn for your support we will be giving a warp to the person with the best banner that gets noticed at the field on Thursday at IAO. Some come out, enjoy some good paintball, show support for the AFTICA guys and you could win a warp!!!!

We'll be looking, see ya at IAO!!!

AFTICA! AFTICA! AFTICA! :clap:

oldsoldier
07-12-2004, 11:15 PM
DO IT!!! Show us some support folks!!! We appreciate it all in advance...but, be creative!! MAke those other OGs ashame to be there!!!

PsychoBaller
07-13-2004, 01:18 AM
The craziest baller that Bannerizes us will get a WarpFeed ?? That's a sweet deal...... get those crayons, oil paint and canvas out peoples, make a billion copies at work and tape them together, go ballistic. All come to the fields, taunt the opposing, and cheer us on.

This years IAO is gonna be sweet. Everyone should find a way to get there somehow, via skipping work, roadtripping, whatever...

-da "AfTiCa 04" baller

Kevmaster
07-13-2004, 09:40 AM
i can't wait to see these...

Igotu
07-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Could someone pm me information aobout this tell me when and where it is thanks.

Muzikman
07-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Bah...anyone that makes a bigger POG banner than the biggest AFTICA banner, not only get's to beat up one member of AFTICA (your choice) but you will also get a kiss from me!;)

edweird
07-13-2004, 02:33 PM
IAO Owners Group division Thurs 22 July.
clicky Kevmasters sig pic for draw and other owners group info.
Oh and thanks to Tom and Jon for supporting us :)

Creative Mayhem
07-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Bah...anyone that makes a bigger POG banner than the biggest AFTICA banner, not only get's to beat up one member of AFTICA (your choice) but you will also get a kiss from me!;)

A KISS? damn man thats harsh.. we want people to come out and support the new division and AFTICA(the ONLY AO team I might add) I guess along with the warp we can throw AGDJon as your own personal manslave for a day.

Muzikman
07-13-2004, 02:40 PM
A KISS? damn man thats harsh.. we want people to come out and support the new division and AFTICA(the ONLY AO team I might add) I guess along with the warp we can throw AGDJon as your own personal manslave for a day.

You are the only one because you guys being the largest owners group couldn't get more than 5 people together:)

I mean hell, we got 13-14 people from POG:)

magman007
07-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Sweet idea guys, say, who ever is buying the warp to give away, id like to give 10 bux to to ease the cost, AFTICA for life, even tho you are all going down :)

Creative Mayhem
07-13-2004, 02:57 PM
You are the only one because you guys being the largest owners group couldn't get more than 5 people together:)

I mean hell, we got 13-14 people from POG:)

I guess when youmplay more than ONCE a year you can get that many people out to a tournament. :p

Magman - Tom and AGD is donating the warp to give away. Thanks again Tom!

Creative Mayhem
07-13-2004, 05:11 PM
umm all I can say is D'OH!

AKA OG Sponsorship :wow: (http://www.akalmp.com/iao-sponsorship/)

ntn4502
07-13-2004, 05:24 PM

:wow: wtf!!!!!!!!!!

/me goes to mooch

Clare
07-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Can't wait to see you all at the IAO! :D

jdev
07-13-2004, 05:32 PM
hahha, thats right beehotches. fear the almighty tshirt, sticker, new boards, barrel condoms, and semi-paint sponsorship that is tha AKA OG sponsorship

:D

ntn, get away from our goodies.

PsychoBaller
07-13-2004, 06:48 PM

Wowww........ dangit.. heh

Doobie
07-14-2004, 07:55 AM
You guys better kick :cuss: up there! I am kinda mad I can't go and I did appreciate the invite. I'm sure you guys will show all the other teams that mags can still rock! :headbang:

BobTheCow
07-14-2004, 03:21 PM

Holy crap are those FIFTIES on that table?!? :wow:

edweird
07-14-2004, 03:24 PM
wow... looked like 1300 - 1400....... talk about some support.

ScottQ
07-14-2004, 03:32 PM
well....us RMOG guys get BEOG stuff....and tripod loaders that arent fast enough for our guns..EAT THAT! :) :argh:

magman007
07-14-2004, 03:35 PM
Matrixowner.com is still waiting to here from dye, but if all goes well, expect to see us covered head to toe with dye gear :) take that!

SlipknotX556
07-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Good Luck, AFTICA.

Magman, I hope you do get the full ride from Dye. Just if anyone asks where you got the headband, point them in my direction. :)

ntn4502
07-14-2004, 04:20 PM
We don't need any pandora boards or Dye clothes to beat you all in the ground, but with the million and one dealers around here, it would be nice to represent some of them ;)

PsychoBaller
07-15-2004, 02:20 AM
werdd...... AFTICA is going to be rocking on the field.... would be sweet to further promote the AO friendly Dealers and such if they sponsored us in some way :D . Sports Illustrated is going to be at IAO this year, let alone all the usual publicity IAO usually has from Warpig to FON and such...

Would be a worthy venture i say... oh yah, 1 Week till IAO... :headbang:

-baller

Creative Mayhem
07-15-2004, 08:33 AM
AFTICA is going to be rocking on the field.... would be sweet to further promote the AO friendly Dealers and such if they sponsored us in some way :D
-baller

*COUGH*hAir trigger*COUGH* :D

:cheers:

Muzikman
07-15-2004, 08:34 AM
*COUGH*hAir trigger*COUGH* :D

:cheers:

See, you guys are just scared, you think you need the newest and best inventions in the sport just to beat the likes of POG and AKA:)

EDIT: I guess I really should save all this for the "trash talking" thread, but it's too much fun...

Creative Mayhem
07-15-2004, 08:47 AM
See, you guys are just scared, you think you need the newest and best inventions in the sport just to beat the likes of POG and AKA:)

EDIT: I guess I really should save all this for the "trash talking" thread, but it's too much fun...

We don't need t3h hAir, to slap you biznatches around the field... We just want the hAir. :D Doesn't everyone? :p

OysterBoy
07-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Show'em how us canucks do it Mayhem. :headbang: :headbang: :cheers:

Dayspring
07-15-2004, 03:30 PM
I offer my services as Pod Wench (so long as I'm not called in to play for a PBX team playing).

AFTICA will win, not because of skill, but because of heart!

Automaggin2
07-15-2004, 05:48 PM
pshhhh....AFTICA sucks. You have to bribe people to be your fans! PATHETIC!

Whoever shows the most support for the Matrix Owners gets a free group hug!! :clap: And a polaroid of me........SIGNED!

magman007
07-15-2004, 06:50 PM
I offer my services as Pod Wench (so long as I'm not called in to play for a PBX team playing).

AFTICA will win, not because of skill, but because of heart!

I know aftica has skill, and i know aftica has Heart, hell, im an aftica member, because AFTICA is 4 Life.

But what makes you think that the other teams arent just as hungry as Aftica is? MO.COM IS HUNGRY, And WE WILL PLAY OUR HARDEST.

Good luck to all! and may the best team win!

Thordic
07-15-2004, 08:34 PM
Matrix Owners Guild...

MOG...

Half man, half dog. You're your own best friends!

Because no one else wants to be your friend...

Your shiny new Dye gear will be quite messy when we get done lighting you up. You should just wear some old dirty coveralls so you don't have to wash all the AFTICA paint off them.

SlipknotX556
07-15-2004, 08:38 PM
You should just wear some old dirty coveralls so you don't have to wash all the AFTICA paint off them.

If your gonna cover him in paint, dont get the headband to messy, I spent alot of time making it. Try and aim for the chest and legs and stuff. Thanks lol

Creative Mayhem
07-16-2004, 07:49 AM
Matrix Owners Guild...

MOG...

Half man, half dog. You're your own best friends!

Because no one else wants to be your friend...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA ROFLMAO!!!!! :rofl: :hail:

InexactMelissa
07-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Any results yet?

Thordic
07-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Final Standings:

1) Intimidator Owners
2) AKA Owners Soda Can
3) POG Brass
4) Matrix Owners Group
5) AKA Owners 2-Liter
6) AFTICA
7) ICD Owners
8) POG Nickel
9) Rainmaker Owners

I'd congratulate the Timmy owners, but I don't believe that 4 out of 5 guys on an Owners Group team should be guys who play together on an X-Ball roster. But, che sera, sera. It was a good day overall.

As far as AFTICA goes, we didn't play as aggressive as we should have until prolly the last game (the heat and humidity made this a pretty brutal day, as well as the rapid pace of the games). We also had four our of 8 guns go down in the morning and until we borrowed the hAir mag and the X-Kitty, we had to play with barely functional guns. I wish we could have done better for you guys, but I think everyone in the OG division had fun and thats the real point. Next year we'll give it another go.

As far as the warp goes, we had some kid show up with a really cool handdrawn sketch, but he dissapeared. We're going to try to find him in the next couple days, but if we can't locate him, the warp will go to the MOG guys for their ghetto AFTICA sign.

SlipknotX556
07-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Well atleast you had fun right?

Thordic
07-22-2004, 11:03 PM
Oh no we all had a blast. It was a good time. No regrets :)

SlipknotX556
07-23-2004, 12:27 AM
How was your game against matrix owners? Did anyone see the sticker on Magman's tank cover? :D

tony3
07-23-2004, 12:44 AM
Guess its magman's turn for alittle smack talking ;)

Prairie
07-23-2004, 01:14 AM
pics up at:

http://www.flagpull.com
http://www.beog.org/iao

Good job all guys who played...by the way, Nickel was last, RMOG was 8th.

Riot[Z-Grip]
07-25-2004, 11:22 PM
but if we can't locate him, the warp will go to the MOG guys for their ghetto AFTICA sign.

... or perhaps for stealing your sign? =)

-Riot

Creative Mayhem
07-26-2004, 08:19 AM
']... or perhaps for stealing your sign? =)

-Riot

HA! the theif admits it....

DISQUALIFIED I SAY.... :D

Automaggin2
07-26-2004, 11:33 AM
I still have the high quality sign. We put alot of effort into making that sign. you have no idea