PDA

View Full Version : automag 68 velocity drop off

P4L101
07-13-2004, 02:54 PM
I have replaced all of my o rings that i could find and for some reason after every 10th ball i shoot the velocity drops off and it goes like 20 ft. Also my velocity is not very high even when I turn it up almost all the way. If anyone knows what is up please give me some help b/c I am at a loss. Also I am running on compressed air.

SniperSmurf
07-14-2004, 03:56 AM
What kind of valve are you using? Classic or Retro/X?
Also, do you mean 10 in a row very quickly, or just every 10th shot in general?

athomas
07-15-2004, 08:03 AM
If you have an ASA that pushes the pin valve into the bottle regulator too far it will starve the valve.

guysdaman
07-15-2004, 10:00 AM
if you are having to raise your velocity all the way up and are still having drop off the spring pack could be worn out...this happened to me when I had my old minimag, the valve was ancient and those spring packs will wear out over loooong periods of time. Are you getting good paint to barrel match? Becaue if your paint is too small (liking rolling right out the barrel this will also cause low velocity issues. Another thing have you taken your regulator valve pin(the german hand grenade) out and cleaned it off? If that thing gets dirty you can get some recharge issues. Hope this helps ya out! Good luck!
--Guy

daviselk
07-15-2004, 06:58 PM
You will need to go farther into the gun then o-rings, check your springs and cleen it. after cleening put some oil in it.