PDA

View Full Version : Why cant AGD give me warranty???

OmniM
07-13-2004, 04:14 PM
We here in Europe is in a lil bad position as it is now.

First, ordering Automags and parts frpm AGDE cost us twice the price since the sterling is so high (atleast for us here in Sweden), almost 200%.

Second, it takes em 4 weeks minimum to ship a part over, and theonly reason they can give is that they have no time due to the merger/start of NPSE....

... so I ask, can I order the X-Valve from AGD straight, yes they say, but without any warranty. Why does it have to be like this.... isnt it a AGD-part were ever you get it?

... and if you ask me, AGDE neglect AGD customers as it is now :(

Sorry for my rant, but Im getting tired of it.... been waiting for a single part too long now...

/OmniM, Sweden

Tunaman
07-13-2004, 04:17 PM
I cant speak for AGDE, but you can order any part you need directly from me... and I ;) will warranty those parts also. No biggie at all. Let me know.

OysterBoy
07-13-2004, 04:20 PM
Tuna's the man, when I asked for parts prices then said I didnt want anything, he was cool. And he has a great feedback

OmniM
07-13-2004, 04:23 PM
I cant speak for AGDE, but you can order any part you need directly from me... and I ;) will warranty those parts also. No biggie at all. Let me know.

Great!!! Thats so good Tunaman, many thanx!

Ive been in contact with you before, and now I will order some parts from you. I know this is sth that some of us in Sweden will be happy bout since AGDE dont keep thier promises.

Thanx again Tunaman!

/OmniM, Sweden

pointm@n
07-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Yup Tuna is the man!

OmniM
07-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Yup Tuna is the man!

Yes he is :D

Here is a lil Q for you Tunaman, I know I sent it to you on email, but we can post it here if there is anybode else who wonders the same thing

I bought my X-Mag from AGDE, and now the mainboard OR the ACEboard failed on it. Can I still ship it to you and get it replaced with the warranty?

/Regards OmniM, Sweden

punkncat
07-13-2004, 08:00 PM
What are Xmags going for over there US equivalent $$ ?

Tunaman
07-13-2004, 08:55 PM
Yes he is :D

Here is a lil Q for you Tunaman, I know I sent it to you on email, but we can post it here if there is anybode else who wonders the same thing

I bought my X-Mag from AGDE, and now the mainboard OR the ACEboard failed on it. Can I still ship it to you and get it replaced with the warranty?

/Regards OmniM, SwedenWell I can tell you this...
AGDE wires their markers differently than AGD USA. This marker will not be covered under warranty from AGD USA due to that fact. The Xmag was AGDE's baby...so they MUST warranty it. All AGD products are NOT the same. I can try to help anyway I can but this one is not looking good as far as warranty is concerned. If they(AGDE) will not satisfy you to your liking, I will provide the parts you need at a special price to help you out. Let me know and we will get you fixed up. ;)

OmniM
07-14-2004, 05:42 AM
What are Xmags going for over there US equivalent $$ ?

$2400

SkyBoySurfer
07-14-2004, 05:56 AM
$2,400...

/em.. shoots self in Hand

AGD
07-14-2004, 10:10 AM
We will warrantee stuff in europe but it has to make sense from a shipping standpoint. I dont want to pay to ship a gun to europe because it needed an oring. I'm sure you dont want to ship it to us for that either.

AGD

TeamNausea
07-14-2004, 11:20 AM
$2400
It costs 2400 usd over there? whoa

OmniM
07-14-2004, 11:21 AM
We will warrantee stuff in europe but it has to make sense from a shipping standpoint. I dont want to pay to ship a gun to europe because it needed an oring. I'm sure you dont want to ship it to us for that either.

AGD

I know that Tom, but I am willing to pay the shipping if the board failes, wich it has in this case.
Bcoz I believe it wont take you guys 4 weeks to fix it as it does for AGDE (havent got it yet so it may take longer).