PDA

View Full Version : Quaker Steak and Lube...IAO...Tuesday Night

Muzikman
07-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Ok, I am going to be a rebel and put this here so that it gets attention.

Tuesday night is all you can eat wings at Quarker Steak and Lube. For those not in the know, this is the hot spot at IAO.

I would like to get an estimate of how many people might be showing up for this so I can give them a rough number when I get there. I figure I will be there from some time around 7pm or so and stay until I either have to run to the airport or they kick me out.

So, who's in????

Muzikman
Magman007

PsychoBaller
07-13-2004, 06:40 PM
Nooooooooooooooo........ im only arriving on Wed... dangit...

I loves me some hot wings...

cphilip
07-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Since this is an official AO and AGD event attendance and close to the date it is allowed here. We most often do as a reminder near the official event so this is normal status quo. Carry on.

magman007
07-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Muz, il be at the Days inn in time, if you would be willing to pick me up, i would greatly appreciate it, as i dont think any of my roomates will be there in time. Is your cellphone still the same? Let me know

Muzikman
07-13-2004, 06:53 PM
Muz, il be at the Days inn in time, if you would be willing to pick me up, i would greatly appreciate it, as i dont think any of my roomates will be there in time. Is your cellphone still the same? Let me know

The number is still the same. Call me, I am sure I can.

Miscue
07-17-2004, 04:35 PM
Doh... can't make it to Tuesday... but you guys better do Quaker Steak on Friday! It looks like I'll be there afterall.

07-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Make it on WEDNESDAY!!