PDA

View Full Version : I miss my mag......

GT
07-13-2004, 08:14 PM
SO.....
Today I got my halo, blind bolt (later this week) and CCM no rise for the BKO. Note a bad deal coming from Coolhand. I go out to the backyard and let her rip. Steady stream of paint on to the wife's patio furniture.... but there is a problem...... this gun is souless. :(

I am not sure exactly what I mean, its just soulless. ITs a bko and its stupid fast as can be but it just doesnt feel right. I just miss my mag. Tight butt, smooth single tube design, simple, and confortable in my hands. A few months ago I mistakenly parted out my mag to purchase my latest screw around gun/back up until the viking arives. I am off to the classifieds to see if I can trade for a RTP or sell it.

Let this be a lesson guys, dont get rid of your mags for the newest eletro fad. Its just not worth it. Play with what you love and not what other people envy..... learn by my example, :cry:

CaliWagon31
07-13-2004, 08:21 PM
lol, i felt the same way when i sold my first, so i bought 3 more, lol. And i am working on my 4th as we speak

punkncat
07-13-2004, 08:25 PM
I will just be glad to get my parts back from Coolhand.....

I have been 8 weeks w/o the mag so far and its suckin huge!

Tunaman
07-13-2004, 08:28 PM
I also caught this disease back in 1989...nothing but Mags for me...ever. :headbang: :dance: :D

minimag03
07-13-2004, 09:00 PM
I can't get away from them either. :cool: Anyways, I hope that you find something that you like.

Good luck,
minimag03

amoeba
07-13-2004, 09:12 PM
hey same here!

i had my first mag.. but i got kinda bored of the sear tipper mechanical thing......
so with $600 i bought an ir3. i played with it twice and sold it. this time i got back into mags. hehe

man the ir3 was insane.. so many options on one gun...
cant believe i can shoot 2 cases in a day

SlipknotX556
07-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Sold both my mags a TKO, my emag, so I could get my 2k2, I sort of miss my mag, it was reliable, im talking about my TKO, my emag was a piece.

Steelrat
07-13-2004, 10:25 PM
I feel the same way about AKA, every time I stray I regret it. Find what you like and go play ball!

PsychoBaller
07-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Werd.... I still miss my RT ORiginal, was my workhorse for many many yrs.... SFL is great and all, but cant take as much of a beating as the Original RT.... sigh...

-baller

dwab3000
07-14-2004, 02:06 AM
man, do you have a good job?

if so save for a bit then buy some guys rt or e-mag

FooTemps
07-14-2004, 02:29 AM
lol, my mag still feels strang in my hands because i put a y-grip on it. It feels good but it's just not the good ol feel... It's like having a normal girlfriend that goes and becomes a super hot model or something....

GT
07-14-2004, 07:55 AM
man, do you have a good job?

:rofl: I made a little rule to myself that I would not have more than three guns at the house. There was a point in time I had seven different mags in my office. Anyways I need to sell or trade my current gun for a mag so I dont break my own rule.

MicroMiniMe
07-14-2004, 08:59 AM
Yeah, I'm with GT on this one. I baby my Emag too much. The Featherlight will be even worse for me.
Maybe if its not an old school RT to pickup down the road, maybe a nice Dallera with Jackal frame and get a hardcore Type III ano or bead blasted matte black, something to just take abuse.

AGD
07-14-2004, 10:06 AM
My soul, my soull! A paintball gun for my soul! The devil made me do it...

Always Got Damnation

The Action Figure
07-14-2004, 10:45 AM
lol

hAppy
07-14-2004, 10:59 AM
I feel ya, I just sold my 2k2 timmy yesterday. My mag project is in the works. Pics are in my sig! I played with that timmy for several games, it was good and all, but I missed mags, no idea why, just wanted another one.

GT
07-14-2004, 01:14 PM
My soul, my soull! A paintball gun for my soul! The devil made me do it...

Always Got Damnation

maybe not my sould but I do have an "aGG" bushy I can trade ya! ;)

Creative Mayhem
07-14-2004, 01:51 PM
*slaps the hell outta gtrsi*

I couldn't agree more man.. although I was never DUMB enough to get rid of my mag. ;)

dynastyfan
07-14-2004, 01:54 PM
yeah i thought i liked my spyder but hell i havn't even put paint throught my mini mag yet (cause probs with it) but i already love the thing more than my old spydy

tony3
07-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Once I get a job reffing and got some spare money coming in, I'm going to buy a original RT just like my old one. I loved that gun. I haven't owned a gun I've actually liked more then my rt. It shot amazing for being as old as it was.

GotMag?
07-14-2004, 04:37 PM
SO.....

Let this be a lesson guys, dont get rid of your mags for the newest eletro fad. Its just not worth it. Play with what you love and not what other people envy..... learn by my example, :cry:

thats how i feel thats why i am getting rid of my Rt Pro for a mag

Mr.mike
07-14-2004, 05:15 PM
thats how i feel thats why i am getting rid of my Rt Pro for a mag

Umm...

the RT Pro is a mag.