PDA

View Full Version : About to start project cocker V.2

punkncat
07-13-2004, 09:33 PM
My first cocker project turned into the freeflow that I am currently using.http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=71192&stc=1
I enjoyed building it so much that I have decided to build another.

This time its going to be a "sleeper" cocker though. I am buying a friends 98 cocker for $80. It has all AKA internals , w/ stock regs , WGP hinge , and mostly stock pneus.I am going to swap out his body for a 99 I have thats in better shape. Build it back up , and see just how LP it can get...put AKA to the test. :D

This is the body I am going to use...

canemaster
07-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Cool! Good luck man.
That first cocker is sweet :hail:

:headbang:

WARPED1
07-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Automaggot68
07-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Seeing as how Sweet your first cocker looks, I'd say you'll have no problem at all, so good job !

robdamanii
07-13-2004, 10:41 PM
Freeflow cockers say what?

http://www.epsychoman.com/pics/paintball/freeflow4.JPG

http://www.epsychoman.com/pics/paintball/freeflow2.JPG

That will be one hell of a cocker with the AKA internals in it. But dude....right feed? :cool:

dwab3000
07-14-2004, 03:18 AM
i have been wanting to build a cocker lately...a mech cocker...but one that i can rip on...i have been lookin or some parts...so far i have so palmers stuff (micro rock). and some kapp stuff

but i havent gotten to work...if i do, except to see alot less of me...i will be playin with my cocker ;)

punkncat
07-16-2004, 07:04 PM
Freeflow cockers say what?

That will be one hell of a cocker with the AKA internals in it. But dude....right feed? :cool:

WHAT! WHAT!

:p

Yeah , for the moment its the only body I have. I will come across a good one before too long. I seem to have a talent for coming across inexpensive cocker parts. I always get everyones projects or problem guns , tinker with them a minute and they work fine.

The freeflow project ended up costing me less than 200$ not including a few things I already owned.

This project is at 80$ so far , and is complete and ready to use(once I actually build it). I will only use it for woodsball and backup anyway. Should do just fine. I will get some pics put up of the before and after soon.

FSU_Paintball
07-16-2004, 07:47 PM
heh... if your talent leads to you coming across an extra inexpensive Tornado valve, let me know :)

punkncat
07-16-2004, 11:42 PM
Here is the marker that will soon be used for parts. Its got the AKA goodies inside. Get pics of the guts soon....

dwab3000
07-17-2004, 12:23 AM
dude AKA internals inside with smart parts stickers on the body OXY-MORON

th pirates dont liek that :argh:

SpecialBlend2786
07-17-2004, 01:17 AM

hahahah, he's got a point there....

But it looks pretty sweet regardless. :)

punkncat
07-17-2004, 11:23 AM

The guy I bought it from had a freak kit on it. Thus the SP sticker.

I am going to use another(pre99) body I have for now , until I can come across a good vert feed one.