PDA

View Full Version : tboard and loader ?

jdaniels
07-13-2004, 09:55 PM
hi guys i am working on my backup gun for my classic mag and am getting a tboard for my imagine. I have a revy now and it works okay but i want a faster board. Reviews i read about both loaders the egg2 and the halo is either one is good and the other has issues or the other way around. what i want to know is will the egg keep up with a t-board or any other new board. This grip frame will eventually make it onto my mag.

I just want to know if the egg will keep up with the new board. i know it has eyes but i dont want every third shot not going off cause no ball is in the chamber. by the way I in no way set world speed records with my balls per second. I hit my max on the imagine pretty easily with some trigger mods, but other than that i do not know. I look forward to your guys help.

thanks.

XbeasleyX
07-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Before you dump money into mods for your loader or a new one all together, wait for the board and shoot with it a while and if its skipping tons of shots go for the new one. I'm in the same position because I went ahead and bought a bushmaster without thinking about my ReLoader which I am constantly outshooting. thoop thoop thoop thoop BANG BANG thoop BANG thoop thoop BANG - gets on my nerves. :mad: :shooting:

jdaniels
07-14-2004, 06:03 PM
thanks

i was hoping that someone that was in the same place of just went through this would reply.

i just didnt want to really out shoot the loader, but i see guys in the tourneys using a revy so it cant be all that bad.

thanks again.

TheTramp
07-14-2004, 06:11 PM
The worse part about out-shooting your loader is the fact that it generaly leads to chopped paint.

If the eye's your getting on the T-Board work well then this shouldn't be a problem, there'll just be a bunch of times you pull the trigger and nothing happens.

Personaly, I'd go ahead and get a better hopper. Egg or better yet a Halo if you can afford it.

It's always better to have more hopper than you need IMHO. Plus, if you spend the money to get a faster board you might as well get a hopper that will make the most of your investment.