PDA

View Full Version : Strange Question - Do I have a ULT installed?

OhMyAMoose
07-13-2004, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I know this is a weird question but here goes...
I won that flyer contest and I got an RT Pro ULE. When I ordered it I asked for a ULT. They were going to take the gun down the D-Day and give it to me then but at the last minute a part didnt come in and they couldnt bring it..... fast forward to the D-Day game... I went the to booth and saw Tom. I introduced myself and he asked about the mag. I said it couldnt be shipped because of a missing part. Well, being the cool guy he is, the took a bunch of parts out of the boxes and built me my mag.
Ok, there is the story. Well, I don't know if the gun I got came with an ULT. I have never shot an RT with or w/out an ULT before so I dont know how the ULT feels compared to a regular RT.
Could someone please let me know how I can check and see if I have the ULT installed? I have a feeling that I dont but I want to make sure before I buy one.

And yes, I do feel stupid for having to ask this... :confused:

Skoad
07-13-2004, 10:39 PM
if you pull the trigger and it feels like you are shooting a REAL firearm, you don't have a ULT :)

TraXeR
07-13-2004, 10:42 PM
Take out the on/off, if theres 2 parts that spin freely, it has shims ,and a REALLY thin pin. It's ULT.. if not. Then no.

minimag03
07-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Who heavy is the trigger when you pull it? Heavy or really light?

minimag03

Ps: I can't believe that AGD would leave something so noticable out of one of there markers.

Prezents
07-13-2004, 11:18 PM
Take the on/off assembly out, look at the bottom of the on/off pin, if you see a hole in it you have a ULT if not we you do not