PDA

View Full Version : Devil's Advocates looking for a few players

GA Devil
07-14-2004, 09:38 AM
We are looking to add a few players for the end of this season and next season. We are looking at either running psp Xball or NPPL Super 7 next season. Right now we play in the MSPA and the CFOA series. May still play those as well next. Team deals and sponsorships available. If interested let me know. Must be able to play or practice every weekend. We practice in both Dalton and Canton GA. Are you evil enough? :mad:

The Action Figure
07-20-2004, 08:59 PM
is it rookie? what positions are needed, Im from SC so I can make it at least 3 times a month. are there any gun requiremants

GA Devil
07-21-2004, 07:38 AM
rookie or novice depending on what all we have turn out and make it. Gun reguirement is electronic only and must be reliable. Id like to see you there each weekend cause right now we have 2 tourneys a month which leaves 2 practices a month. Position wise any will work cause you can be showed how to play everywhere on the field.

The Action Figure
07-21-2004, 12:32 PM
I have a mech mag as of now, can I try out and if I make it ill get an electro? I can make it every weekend.

GA Devil
07-21-2004, 01:54 PM
Yeah come on out. We are having some tryouts this sunday at Noon at Regulators Outpost in Dalton, GA. If you need some info on a hotel or something let me know and ill get you the info.