PDA

View Full Version : new to e mags have some ??

desslock
07-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey everybody, I searched around AO and got answers to most of my questions but I still have a few. Im trading my imp for a emag, I have a mech ule bodied x valve mag and I wanted to swap out the ule body and x valve for the pf body and e valve. Will I have to do some moding to the emag rail to accept the ule body? Will I be able to use the x valve and x valve on/off assmbly or will I have to trade out the e mag on/off assmbly and put it into the x valve. I have a ult but I know its not recomended to use in a e mag, but can I put the ult into the e mag valve on my mech frame w/intelli. That way I would have a ule bodied x valved e mag and a e mag valved ult pf body mech, that I could sell to make some extra$$$ Also are the pf e mag bodies twist lock? Thanks

Blennidae
07-14-2004, 01:40 PM
You can do what you are describing. If the Emag is currently set up for twistlock, you will need to remove the twistlock assembly to put the ULE body on the Emag rail. You will need to swap on/offs from the Emag to the X-valve, as the pin is a different length.

I actually did exactly what you are thinking of with my Emag parts.