PDA

View Full Version : nitroduck... Stickball?

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-17-2001, 03:23 PM
what is with the new movie dissing the emag extreme?

Jonneh
10-17-2001, 03:44 PM
Its hardly dissing IMO

Nitroduck, can you send me the source of one of your movies (preferably one with character movement) as i would like to know how you do it, as mine always comes out looking crappy.

MJS1214
10-17-2001, 07:35 PM
CRAPY?I do not consider a penguin being poked in the eye with democracy "crapy"!
and by the way he hardly "dissed" the e-mag extreme he just made a joke that happened to have the e-mag extreme in itwhich i thought was hilarious :cool:

Nitroduck
10-17-2001, 07:45 PM
I attacked a long line of other guns. I simply did all the new guns that came out.....If it makes people laugh, why is it so bad? If I really wanted to attack Mags, I could do far far far more .....But since I own one and plan on buying a Emag Extreme when I get the cash, I just had to make fun of the extra tubular accessories AGD loves to make. (and which I love to use).

Jonneh, I can't send you a movie of just a guy walking, I dont have many libraries of just people walking (plus I use flash 4.0, and if you run 5.0, it wont work to my knowledge).

The best thing i can say is just look at someone walking, and see how they walk frame by frame, it took me 6 months to figure it out.

Anymore questions?

Also, if your wondering what the heck tictac is reffering to.....

http://www.stickballmovies.com/movies/guide2.html

and

http://www.stickballmovies.com
(Under old movies, "Unconventional Guide to Paintball Guns)

You'd be suprised how many people now reffer to Mags as tubes with handles since I did that movie. Its very funny. As well as the word "Twib" (tourney player wannabe)

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-17-2001, 08:32 PM
i know it was just a joke and i laughed hystarically but i was like *gasp*, someone who depicts themself with their mag in their videos making fun of emags?

am i seeing things :)

Nitroduck
10-17-2001, 08:38 PM
I will make fun of myself and my marker preferances as long as it makes others happy.

Jonneh
10-18-2001, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by MJS1214
CRAPY?I do not consider a penguin being poked in the eye with democracy "crapy"!
and by the way he hardly "dissed" the e-mag extreme he just made a joke that happened to have the e-mag extreme in itwhich i thought was hilarious :cool:

For you information, said picture is of Pokey the Penguin (http://www.yellow5.com/pokey). The finest web cartoon this planet ever did see!

YARR!

Nitroduck, i just meant i wanted to look at the way you animate the dudes in your cartoons (ie, how you use keyframes and stuff) and was wondering if you would send the *.fla file of one of you're older pieces. I promise i won't steal/republish it.

[edit: I'm reasonably sure v5 is backwards compatible, because all my old stuff still works)

Webmaster
10-18-2001, 08:27 AM
I thought it was funny...tubuar technology. Milk almost came out my nose the first time about the emag and the warpfeed.

The Excaliber parody was right on the money!

Nitroduck
10-18-2001, 09:06 AM
Johnneh - Send me a email and i'll send you a symbol of a stickball guy walking.

Webbie - I'm glad it was milk , becuase that won't physically harm you , i've had people hurt themselves by falling out of chairs while watching movie :)

I thought the xcal was right on the money too ......... but i'm now getting flame mails from people saying " my 10.5 BPS suits me just right , the xcal rules and you don't "