PDA

View Full Version : Emag air hose layout

dougs
10-17-2001, 04:30 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting my Automag upgraded to an EMag to be sent back to me. While waiting i've gone down to my local paintball store and checked out the emag's they have on the wall and am wondering how people have their air lines attached.

My old Automag had steel hoses going to the expansion chamber in front of the trigger and then a bottom line to the bottom of the grip in which I could either screw in the bottle or go remote.

With the new Emag, the battery pack is in the place of the expansion chamber. So, my question is how do people have their air lines set up? I don't really want to have a steel hose sticking out the side of the gun and looping around. This will mess up the lines of the gun, ruining the aesthetics of it. Plus I don't want to risk getting an air line caught in some branch as I tend to play in woodsy fields and crawl around a bunch.

I'm also planning on keeping with my remote air and don't want to have a drop forward on my marker. Any negative aspects to this method?

Anyone have any pics of what they have done? I'm thinking of solid steel lines but this will cost some $$.

thanks

ds

DarkPhoenix
10-17-2001, 05:18 PM
I play in the woods and have found no problem with the SS line tangling, the line is prety close to the gun. Anyways, here's the pic of my E-mag conversion, formerly an RT Pro. Shartley called it the "General Zod E-mag"....

udtseal
10-17-2001, 05:35 PM
Dark, I LOVE that drop forward on your gun. Any idea where I can see them online or purchase one maybe. Also, my line is ran opposite of darks and I have no problems with it, it dosent even touch my arm believe it or not.

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/udtseal/E-Mag%20side%202_0002.jpg