PDA

View Full Version : Argh! Ranting

Will Wood
07-15-2004, 04:43 PM
from work:

No I don't want to make you another freid dough because your the idiot that put SALT on it instead of SUGER when the cans are CLEARLY labeled.

Don't order a "coffee" along with a small cookie dough and a small mint chocolate chip and expect to get a drink. You're getting the ice cream damnit. I don't see the drink on our menu when I last checked, your stupid.

Just thought I'd add those two in for my big one right now. Lately, my dad is being anal (I'm not upset and just using vulgar words. No other word would fit his mood such as that) about me keeping my car clean. He seems to think that, god forbid, should there be a water bottle cap laying on the ground, the world is going to come to an end and I'm doomed to a miserable life. He's threatening to take away the car and my phone if I don't keep the car clean. I left a water bottle cap laying around tucked under the seat. I didn't see it in my quick inspection to make sure the car was clean. He's doing a full search of my car everyday lately, he finds the smallest thing and is flipping out.
If he asked me to keep the car clean, as my father, I'd do it out of respect.
But he's trying to bring all this crap into it, like how I'm going to live a misserable life because I don't care if there is a bottle cap laying around in my car. If he tries to do that, I'm not going to give a care, I'll leave it messy to piss him off.

Arg, what are your thoughts? Who here keeps a perfectly clean car 24/7? Are you happy? Are you successfull?

spazzed
07-15-2004, 04:50 PM
I see where he's coming from. It seems that he's just trying to drill into your head that it's the little things that count most. Maybe you've had trouble/difficulty w/ "little stuff" in the past, who knows.. But atleast from what little I know, he seems to be being on the harsh side of things.

personman
07-15-2004, 05:18 PM
See if you can't get your mom on your side and try to make her talk some sense into your dad or something. :p

Automaget
07-15-2004, 05:30 PM
i hate you parents like that they have to know that as soon as you get out of the house your going to just do it over and over again ill never do that when i am a parent because i know whats going to happen if i do do it :headbang:

-=Squid=-
07-15-2004, 06:01 PM
i hate you parents like that they have to know that as soon as you get out of the house your going to just do it over and over again ill never do that when i am a parent because i know whats going to happen if i do do it :headbang:
Congratulations, you will be a crappy parent.

I hate kids who dont understand that no matter how mean they think there parents are, they are like that for a reason. You can look at most teenagers, then look at there parents, and tell why they came out the way they did, be it good or bad.

Stop whining.

CaptaiN_JacK
07-15-2004, 06:09 PM
I hate stupid people too (talking about the first 2 things). I have NO patience for stupidity whatsoever, and I despise people with no common sense. It's like those labels on lawn mowers that say something along the lines of "Warning: Do not put limbs under deck while blade is running." NO F'ING CRAP! But I don't blame the companies, I blame the sue-happy dumb f'ers that might actually do something like that and sue the company for millions because their machine doesn't have the proper safety mechanisms or warnings.

It's the same stupid people who leave their guns out and loaded and their kids kill themselves accidentally and then blame the gun companies because the gun didn't come with a lock or case or some other stupid excuse. How about you learn parenting skills and stop blaming other people for your lack of brains?

What about the smokers of the world who blame cigarette companies for making a cancer causing product when they started smoking KNOWING it was dangerous for their health? I think cigarette companies should start making cigarettes insanely cheap ($0.75 a pack), have the gov't put a $0.50 tax on each pack, and put enourmous amounts of nicotine and carcigens (sp) in them so that people die about 15 years after they start smoking. Not only would it be a great way to control the population of stupid people (because people would have to be stupid to keep smoking), but the gov't would get tons of money and taxes would go down! Two birds with one stone yippee! (Of course there would have to be a ban on smoking in public places and other new laws, but I'm not actually being too serious)

Maybe it would just be better for the US to give a pop IQ test to all it's citizens, and if you score below __ you get shot by a death squad! Hitler's theory revised and improved!