PDA

View Full Version : right gun for me?

tippmannsniper-
07-15-2004, 05:35 PM
im thinking of purchasing a logic automag with all the stuff it comes with and a evil driver barrel and eggy does this sound good the only problem is i dont no if its a good gun or if its fast and accurate because i play woodsball and speedball more woods is this the right gun?

danoxide
07-15-2004, 05:46 PM
ummm was that all just one sentence? :confused:

Blazestorm
07-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Any gun can be your gun, I recommend you shoot guns around your local fields and find one you want. I know some guys who spend 50 bucks on a pump gun and love it for another 3 years before getting a semi or anything better.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
07-15-2004, 05:51 PM
it will work fine for both.

JimmyBeam
07-15-2004, 05:57 PM
i dont no if its a good gun or if its fast and accurate because i play woodsball and speedball more woods is this the right gun?

uh, yes?

personman
07-15-2004, 06:01 PM
ummm was that all just one sentence? :confused:
Technically, no. :)

danoxide
07-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Technically, no. :)

**EDIT** was that all a run on sentence?

FooTemps
07-15-2004, 06:22 PM
**EDIT** was that all a run on sentence?

yes

nt2004
07-15-2004, 06:41 PM
im thinking of purchasing a logic automag with all the stuff it comes with and a evil driver barrel and eggy does this sound good the only problem is i dont no if its a good gun or if its fast and accurate because i play woodsball and speedball more woods is this the right gun?
Sounds great. Mags are light and tight for speedball and are still great for woodsball. Remember accuracy depends on paint to barrel match/velocity/consistency etc.

daviselk
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
i have an idea, insted of trying to answer his so called question, lets argue about the spelling and grammer! i love it when we get to do this :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

nt2004
07-15-2004, 07:44 PM
i have an idea, insted of trying to answer his so called question, lets argue about the spelling and grammer! i love it when we get to do this :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
oh noes!!1!!1!! Its teh grammar nazis!!!

I thought i was on automags.org, lets actually help the kid

daviselk
07-15-2004, 07:46 PM
yeah lol

minimag03
07-15-2004, 08:50 PM
IT would be a great marker all around. However, I think the Rt Ule would be a better deal. You can order them from airgun.com.

Hope that helps,
minimag03

gc82000
07-15-2004, 10:40 PM
IT would be a great marker all around. However, I think the Rt Ule would be a better deal. You can order them from airgun.com.
minimag03

I would expect that as this could be his first gun that i would tell him to look for an AGD dealr and buy it form there that way he can learn more about the gun he is to buy then if he saw a description of it on a website a dealer could aslo tell him about the level ten and ult that way he will not be lost on all the talk in this forum.

I think my IQ dropped from writing this reply. :cry:

how is that for a run away sentnce. I was going to go Yoda on you all but that would take me too long.

chairman_mao
07-16-2004, 10:17 AM

Hope that helps,
minimag03

Logic does offer the RTP ULE. Ryan also offers the option of his vert frame and alpha rail or sculpted rail in the package (for an extra cost). Ryan at Logic is an excellent dealer and is great to deal with, but be forewarned he has had problems with his mill and is farming the work out so that may add time to your order. I have a Logic mag and I couldn't be happier with it. My only regret is that I didn't wait for the v1.1 of the vert frame. :cuss: you Ryan for making a great frame better. :p

tippmannsniper-
07-16-2004, 10:29 AM
^^^ when does that come out i didnt really like the looks of it in his pics though and i no alot about mags

chairman_mao
07-16-2004, 11:02 AM
I believe that the first run of them is about a month away from being sent to anno (PLEASE don't quote me on that) but you really should check out this thread for more info from Ryan himself. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=111054.

Also if you're not interested in the vert frame or the sculpted rail you may be better off talking to tunaman or rouge factor. I have never dealt with either of them but they are EXTREMELY well regaurded in these forums and I have never heard a bad word uttered about either.