PDA

View Full Version : About TV remotes

ScatterPlot
07-15-2004, 07:01 PM
So...

Which is it?

BobTheCow
07-15-2004, 07:24 PM
Definitely searching for it, finding and getting that momentary sense of satisfaction and acheivment, which is then promptly shot down by the frustration of having a totally incapable remote.

On a side note: why is it human nature to push down on the remote's buttons harder when we know the batteries are dead? :tard:

Chipper
07-15-2004, 07:27 PM
So...

Which is it?

I never have to replace the batteries, they arre always working fine. But my sister, shes like 7, and she can lose a remote in her pile of barbies faster then I can eat a burrito, and that its pretty fast. :mad:

ScatterPlot
07-16-2004, 12:49 PM
LOL

The problem here is that the remote gets wedged between two cushions on the couch or someone sits on it or whatever and either (a)knocks one of the batteries out or (b) mashes the buttons so the batteries drain in like a minute. :cuss:

Warewolf50
07-16-2004, 03:42 PM
Arg loosing of remoites always gets blamed on me eventhough i never use the main tv in our house i alwasy jsut watch tv in my room. Then people cant find the rempte and are like Ryan where is it, and im like how should i know, their respnces is well u alwasy watch the tv. So i give up and dig threw the coouches and find it , then to have that repeat the next weak. Loosing remotes sux0rs.