PDA

View Full Version : The Plan

Asylum_21
07-15-2004, 07:52 PM
so as of lately i've been getting back into the paintball scene. i've scoped out the forums, some new markers, and the new equipment. in the end i believe i'm gonna stick to the e-mag i had 2 years ago and just pimp it out.

my e-mag as of now:

EM00555
SS PF body
original grip frame
original battery pack
original rail
original valve
1.32 software
12" Dye boomie

The Plan (in order):

Newest software
ULE body
X-valve
Dye Ultralight
ULE rail
CNC battery pack
Solid Nickel Mirror Anno on the body barrel back battery pack and grip frame

hit me up and lemme know what you think

camilion705
07-15-2004, 07:55 PM
:headbang:

nt2004
07-15-2004, 08:06 PM
sounds like a nice project. Take the old parts and make another mag

EDIT- judging by the parts list, you are making a whole new e-mag, minus a few screws,grip frame etc. You could hold on to it as a backup, or sell it to pay for parts

GotMag?
07-15-2004, 08:07 PM
nice plan, but i wouldn't get the x valve jsut stay with the original thats assumign it has lvl 10

Asylum_21
07-15-2004, 08:14 PM
nope original bolt, valve, everything, basically stock cept barrel, big endeavor but i believe the end product will be well worth it

SCpoloRicker
07-15-2004, 10:40 PM
It wouldn't surpise me if someone here may want is as is ;)

Considering you're going to have essentially all new stuff, it may be cheaper to buy a RT-ULE Pro and have it all match annoed. Then keep the original as parts/backup. Or sell it here and make a new buddy :dance:

I feel you on the keep your original marker, just for the fact it's yours. :cool:

Either way, welcome back. :cheers:

Ricker

The Spanish Inquisition
07-16-2004, 12:13 AM
while were discussing selling the emag, don't forget about this.

DEVILMAG LINK (http://devilsden.tv/catalog/)

Asylum_21
07-16-2004, 10:25 AM
well, i'm kinda fond of the e-mag, prolly plan on building a second mag out of original parts and selling it near the completion on this project, i don't plan on doing all of this within a single week or something, will be a pretty long process