PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of a 90* frame for an E/X Mag?

kylyo123456
07-15-2004, 08:42 PM
I like the feel of the 90 on my friends speed. Has there ever been an after market frame for the electronic mags?

Chipper
07-15-2004, 08:45 PM
Simply put, nope.

hAppy
07-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Nope, but it sounds hard!

Muzikman
07-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Actually, I don't think it woul dbe all that hard, but I also don't think there would be too much of a market for one.

Enemy
07-15-2004, 11:51 PM
sounds awesome and it wouldnt be too hard given you have the ability to mill a vert frame wide enough to accomadate everything!!! i was going to do an e-z-grip but i couldnt get a hold of everything and that was pre ult..now with ult and aftermarket boards and solenoids and swithes available i could probably do it.

FooTemps
07-16-2004, 12:42 AM
sounds awesome and it wouldnt be too hard given you have the ability to mill a vert frame wide enough to accomadate everything!!! i was going to do an e-z-grip but i couldnt get a hold of everything and that was pre ult..now with ult and aftermarket boards and solenoids and swithes available i could probably do it.

lol, you make it sound easy... You gotta lay everything out correctly or the thing won't trip the sear ya kno. Especially with an ez grip, you'd need to make a custom sear I'd think since the noid (if you're talking about emag style) can't pull the sear at the angle of the z-grip.

A e-vert is easier since you have more options on noid positions though.

impact301
07-16-2004, 02:35 AM
Not to hype you up or anything cause it wont come out for awhile but PT is coming out with a new electric vert frame for the automag....

minimag03
07-16-2004, 09:19 AM

I thought that centerflag already made a e-z-grip a L O N G time ago.

minimag03

Fade
07-16-2004, 09:27 AM
If there's a 90* frame out there for X-Mags, I'd buy it !!!

I shot an Angel way back with its 90* frame and LOVED it !!! its feel and handle is soo much better than the rest.

But who am I to ask for such a perfect thing? I only own an Xmag.