PDA

View Full Version : The Worst of Luck

Wolfen
07-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, I've put off buying the X-Valve for Mag #1 when I started building Mag #2. Then I had to wait until I was able to save enough money after spending alot on the body (which was well worth it). After about 6 months, I have enough money, I order it, but guess what, they're out of stock!! :cry: All the times I've checked, they were in stock, except for now.

Now my beauty shall remain an unassembled beast. Please Tom, for the sake of my beautiful Mag, and my sanity, please get them in stock quick. I'm not wanting a color, just black, that's all I ask. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

/crying
/sniffling

Halliday
07-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Where quality is always on backorder.

WARPED1
07-15-2004, 11:37 PM
Where quality is always on backorder.
Ain't that the truth! Good stuff at least............

Wolfen
07-15-2004, 11:42 PM
and here I always thought I would never have to face that quote myself. Now I see the pain that so many others before me have seen. :cry:

At least it is quality and not hyped up junk. :clap:

I will gladly wait for it, I'm just cursing my horrendous luck. :cuss:

EDIT: I know it's been said before, but these smileys are awesome! :headbang:

EDIT #2: (at least I'm not double posting) Since the X-Valve is backordered, will the ULT that I ordered with it not ship? I know Action Village does that, but I don't know how the AGD store runs things.

WARPED1
07-15-2004, 11:47 PM
We'll all play while you wait fer parts! :p ;)

Wolfen
07-15-2004, 11:49 PM
I still got my Mag #1, it's just not as purty. :p :p

WARPED1
07-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Oh!*Ducks behind his bunker!*

guysdaman
07-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Did you try Tunaman? He might have some x-valves instock. PM him.

_tMAN
07-16-2004, 12:32 AM
That's the great thing about AO there is always someone who will charge more if AGD is out of stock...
which is always :p

Wolfen
07-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Bad thing about going with Tunaman is he doesn't do the "Go X-Valve" program. I only have enough for the trade-in. I'd like to keep the valve for a third Mag, but in order to justify my spending the $325, I'd have to wait until the next paycheck.

Paintball is the worst activity for a person who regularly experiences buyer's remorse :cry:

magman#1
07-16-2004, 11:40 AM
why would anyone buy an x-valve when you can get an rt ule that comes with one for $15 more, and have a whole gun instead of just the valve or extra parts if you only wanted the valve

DJBacon06
07-16-2004, 03:29 PM
why would anyone buy an x-valve when you can get an rt ule that comes with one for $15 more, and have a whole gun instead of just the valve or extra parts if you only wanted the valve

Because he is doing the valve trade in. Which takes $100 off the price. But for someone not doing that, you raise a very good, and valid point.

JimmyBeam
07-16-2004, 03:34 PM
i wish we could keep the old vavles just for the heck of it, maybe give AGD your old valve s/n which voids any warranty or coverage from AGD on that valve. that way you can keep it, but if it breaks then oh well, too bad. i mean they are just gonna be destroyed anyways right?

Wolfen
07-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Trust me, if I could justify spending the extra $115 to buy the RT Pro, I would. One can never have too many paintball guns lying around ;)

So nobody has a clue on whether or not they'll ship the ULT kit out seperate from the X-Valve?