PDA

View Full Version : So many Impys...

Mikey B
07-17-2004, 12:10 PM
I don't know crap about impulses. Out of all the different ones out there, which offers the best set up? I only plan to buy one and leave it the way it is, maybe put on a LPR if needed. The shop by me has a Toxic Impy for sale and that was nice and light and felt good. But other then that, thats the only impulse I have ever really held. Before I get it though I need to sell off my angel so I got enough time to do some research on them. But any help is good.

Thanks

Dayspring
07-17-2004, 12:12 PM
www.pbnation.com

www.impulseownersgroup.com

stoupa
07-17-2004, 12:16 PM
You're selling your Angel to buy Impulse? I'd never do that :tard:

abunkerer
07-17-2004, 06:14 PM
I would, the impulse with a lpr is a very nice shooting gun, very efficient and it will bounce off any paint (instead of chop) just like a matrix.

:D Hey now what a coincidence! I just so happen to have a very nice impulse for sale! 2k3 Cricket VISION with a custom matte black anno by pimpit' with matching freak barrel and 2 inserts, smart parts vertical maxflo, smart parts LPR, upgraded internals..bolt ect ect, owned by an adult gun whore so its like brand new 650 shipped :cheers:

Chicago Pb 7
07-17-2004, 10:31 PM
A rat jr or rat would be excellent, www.ratpb.com

Titansu
07-20-2004, 10:52 AM
I only shot a RAT & Nasty - loved them both. Haven't used a stock one.

RAT -> 2K3 LCD -> Speed -> 03 Shocker -> Matrix -> RAT

I went full circle. I didn't get the same satisfaction from the other guns as I did w/ my RAT & Nasty

desslock
07-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Whatever imp u buy try to get vision, w/out vision u will chop like a mofo! trust me I had a stock 2003 w/out vision and even w/halo b once u started ripping on the trigger you would get chops. The rats are super nice but a lot of the other 3rd company imps are overpriced stock imps w/different milling. I personally liked the stock bodies. Goto http://www.e-paintballoutlet.com/ start out w/stock vision imp $550 add the rat internals rat factory kit $119 so far $669 and that gun will be blazing. Add an otb frame$125 (highly recomended VERY comfortable) and now ur at $794. With little extras like a ND low rise feedneck $25 and some better ND detents $28 for 2 ur at $847, not bad for a custom brand new imp. If u look online u can prob find prices cheaper on some used stuff. That setup was almost the same exact imp I had and personally I felt my imp was on par if not better than a lot of the "high end" electros.

ultimitsniper2
07-20-2004, 08:48 PM
get a rat r strange maybe but a rat rips and they come set up pretty much i think e-paintballoutlet.com

matt-o
07-22-2004, 01:40 PM
yeah, my buddy got a stage 2 rjr and then wased it and put a ndz rip valve in it, its as good as any timmy or shocker, but he disliked the otb frame, sold it, and is gonna get an i frame