PDA

View Full Version : how fast

tippmannsniper-
07-17-2004, 03:07 PM
how fast can a logic automag shoot with ult,x valve,and level 10,ule body,logic frame, 800 psi output tank,and other stuff. the x valve says it can shoot 26 cycles per second so how fast can it go?

FSU_Paintball
07-17-2004, 03:16 PM
well then, 26

provided you can pull the trigger that fast.

Which I promise you can't :)

But that's like asking how fast a tippmann or spyder can shoot... people say that spyders can cycle above 40CPS... but even on an electro, you probably won't be pulling more than about 12.

nt2004
07-17-2004, 03:41 PM
It all depends, how fast can you pull the trigger?

OysterBoy
07-17-2004, 03:44 PM
As is stated in my sig, a gun may be 34bps capable, but, are you 34bps capable ? ;)

trains are bad
07-17-2004, 04:16 PM
I can walk mine 10+ bps easily if that helps.

danoxide
07-19-2004, 03:28 PM
I can walk mine 10+ bps easily if that helps.

you can't walk a mech trigger at all....you might be able to shoot at 10+bps no problem but untill the hair trigger comes out, it is impossible to walk a mech mag trigger...

jStatbfg
07-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Um......I got a mag up that high with a walk. :headbang:

Carbon
07-19-2004, 03:35 PM
you can't walk a mech trigger at all....you might be able to shoot at 10+bps no problem but untill the hair trigger comes out, it is impossible to walk a mech mag trigger...
not true, the ult is walkable. it requires good technique and a trigger stop doesent hurt. Also the physiology of ones hand come to play as well.

RetroEclipseMan
07-19-2004, 03:50 PM

Man, think before you speak. I was just walking my friend joe's RT with ULT this weekend. It was hard to get a real consistant stream going since his trigger needs some shims to cure it of the slop in it but it's deffinately walkable with good 5 or 6 shot bursts at around 10bps i'd say. I think once he gets the slop taken care of it'll be even more easy to consistantly walk.

WickeDKlowN
07-19-2004, 03:59 PM
the RT/X-Valve can do alot more than 26, but when you start getting into that ammount of BPS it relies more on the consistency fo your tank than anything.

Not that you'll ever be able to do 26+bps by hand w/o elecronic help though.

trains are bad
07-19-2004, 04:23 PM
you can't walk a mech trigger at all

You calling me a liar? I'm saying, I can shoot a whole qloader pod in one string in about 8-9 seconds. It is not hard to do either. I can walk it as long as I want, any time i want accurately with no chuffs and it is entirely legal. I play back. I shoot my mag just as well as matt shoots his angel. No, I am not kidding. I just have a really dialed setup.

I don't care when the deadliwind trigger come out, I don't need it.