PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Valve Pressurized but not Shooting

l33tpaintballer
07-18-2004, 02:06 AM
I went to the field today, gassed up my gun, and when I fired I heard the trigger click (I tried but electronic and manual) but the valve wouldn't release enough gas to fire, or at least the paintball wouldn't shoot. After that I tried screwing in my tank again and it would release gas for the first shot but then the rest just leaked out. I am somewhat unfamiliar with the innards of the e-mag valve/powertube especially with the level 10 installed. I had level 10 installed by AGD and it shot great for about 3 days, but I took it home, cleaned it, and now it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I put everything back together right, but apparently something is askew. I didn't take the valve or powertube apart, just out of the body to wipe it down.

This is kindof frustrating since it was serviced so recently. Thanks in advance, :cry:

durtysoufcraka
07-18-2004, 08:39 AM
would it shoot at all? maybe the safety was on...that was my first problem :cool: so i just unsafeteyed that and then it'd shoot.
-durty

l33tpaintballer
07-18-2004, 11:04 AM
No, it wasn't any of those stupid problems. It shot one ball, once, really slow, but that was it. The safety was off, the gun was on, and it was gassed up.

Flow_Tech
07-18-2004, 11:22 AM
your input PSI was too low?or your tank was dead...

BlackVCG
07-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Turn up the velocity. Tighten the silver cap on the back of the valve until it does start to shoot.

your input PSI was too low?or your tank was dead...

Titansu
07-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Could it be an on/off issue? Maybe the sear isn't hitting the on/off pin fully. You said you didn't dis-assemble so IDK. Drop some lube in to the input port.