PDA

View Full Version : Tom I Need Help!!!! Please

magattack
10-18-2001, 12:36 PM
My mom cleaned my room out for no apparent reason and threw away my warp feed mounting bracket think it was a broken part of a toy. Can i order them directly from you? if so how much are they? thanks a million

shartley
10-18-2001, 12:39 PM
OUCH!

Guess you will be keeping your room clean from now on. My Wife always "helps" clean our Son's room, but never actually does it by herself for that same reason.

That sucks!

SIGSays
10-18-2001, 01:14 PM
they'll prolly replace it for free or for a small cost..... if they don't try calling ptp

AGD
10-18-2001, 09:50 PM
sure we sell them, I dont know the price just call. You might want to call Pro Team they have a better one.

AGD

magattack
10-19-2001, 03:58 AM
Thank you Tom! I called AGD and ordered one. The lady was very kind and curtious. What a company! at least i got to talk to a person not some machine!! Godd work AGD keep it up and you will always stay at the top of my list!
One thing, i have an AGD warp and using it on my cocker, it works fine but she said most times it doesn't? whys that? she said it has trouble with other markers other than mags

Webmaster
10-19-2001, 08:56 AM
Hmm - why do I have and old school beastie boy song i my head now...

MajorDamage
10-19-2001, 02:05 PM
Glad you got one! I enjoy my Pro-team mounting bracket, cuz I can adjust mine. Its now at an angle cuz I have it set up weird.

ENDO!