PDA

View Full Version : I want to shoot faster/farther! need some help

Carbon Blue
07-18-2004, 05:54 PM
hey guys whats up!? I Currently have a minimag with a 12inch dye ss barrel,stock valve, Intelliframe, 68ci 3000 nitro tank, and an expansion chamber ( i cant find any good looking foregrips so this will do for now). The gun itself shoots great with little or no drop off. I was looking at the xmags but for me the $$ is a little too much for me right now. Do you guys have any opinions on how to get my minimag to shoot like an x-mag speedwise and have the same or close enough triggerpull of one?? i saw the ULE trigger kit that reduces trigger pull to 15 or 16oz. but will it work on my non ule mag??? I saw the x-valve with for 225 w/trade in of my old valve, will this valve really increase my rate of balls per second??

Cryer
07-18-2004, 06:09 PM
hey guys whats up!? I Currently have a minimag with a 12inch dye ss barrel,stock valve, Intelliframe, 68ci 3000 nitro tank, and an expansion chamber ( i cant find any good looking foregrips so this will do for now). The gun itself shoots great with little or no drop off. I was looking at the xmags but for me the $$ is a little too much for me right now. Do you guys have any opinions on how to get my minimag to shoot like an x-mag speedwise and have the same or close enough triggerpull of one?? i saw the ULE trigger kit that reduces trigger pull to 15 or 16oz. but will it work on my non ule mag???

The ULE trigger pull kits will work in most mags, they dont necissarily have to have any other ULE components. They are, however, designed to operate in Retro-style valves (I.e Emag valve, RT valve, X valve) and have decrease effectiveness in classic valves(minimag and 68Automag valves).

If you want the electronic trigger pull, and lightning-fast rate of fire, I'd suggest talking to GA Devil about his DevilMag electronic conversion. Depending on what parst you nedd, it will run around $350 but lets you shoot as fast as any electronic gun out there.

personman
07-18-2004, 06:12 PM
To answer your question about the Xvalves, yes it will increase your ROF.
It kicks the trigger back a little bit every time you fire which helps alot.

JrnyFan1985
07-18-2004, 09:51 PM
the only advice i can really give you is too keep your minimag till the Deadlywind Hair Trigger comes out. AGD and Nicad I believe are co-producing the project. Save your money then sell your minimag and purhcase a ULE Mag w/ the Deadlywind trigger.

Cryer
07-18-2004, 11:59 PM
the only advice i can really give you is too keep your minimag till the Deadlywind Hair Trigger comes out. AGD and Nicad I believe are co-producing the project. Save your money then sell your minimag and purhcase a ULE Mag w/ the Deadlywind trigger.
I think AGD came out and said they arent going to be producing the trigger kits with Nicad; that he's on his own.

Cool fool!
07-21-2004, 09:09 PM
:spit_take really????? so were will deadlywinds trigger be available frum? cant i just buy the trigger itself???? :confused: :tard:

Eric Cartman
07-22-2004, 03:17 PM
I think AGD came out and said they arent going to be producing the trigger kits with Nicad; that he's on his own.

Just curious Cryer, where / when did you hear this?