PDA

View Full Version : product ideas

dwab3000
07-18-2004, 09:07 PM
well right now im going to start making paintwraps...sort of a bandanna, sort of a du-rag...youll see the design later

well i want to start selling them too, so i need appealing things to go along with them

right now i have
custom colors & embroidering
well padded, more bounces
well vented
comfortable

what else appeals to you guys, its not gonna be like some of the wraps out there already, so dont worry ppl who sell things like sandannas, i am not takin your ideas

all im at rigght now is drawing prototypes, but i dont know what the ppl want..

just list suggestions here

SlipknotX556
07-18-2004, 09:10 PM
The design on the outside, you need someone that is appealing to people. Like me, my Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vuitton headbands and barrel condoms are appealing to some people. Look around and see what there is a market for.

dwab3000
07-18-2004, 09:43 PM
i have the extiroir down, it will (if that person wants) custom embroidering, and a very appealing setup (isnt giving the look away at all nu uh) ;)
just wait and see

i need ideas for what ppl would like in there paintwraps

ramennoodles
07-18-2004, 09:45 PM
purple tiger stripe and pink leopard print, pimping with true style

dwab3000
07-19-2004, 11:25 AM
sweriously if you want that ordeer it from me when i get it down..

for now im lookin for ideas for the inside

chairman_mao
07-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Sweat management is huge for me. I sweat like a pig and ig my wrap can pick up the majority of it and wick it away I enjoy playing much more. I hate to have wet google foam and I hate feeling like I'm wearing a soiled diaper on my head. Something that works like the Adidas climalite fabric or the Nike Drifit would be ideal. I want the water absorbed and then removed asap. That's my input. If you can do it I'll take three

dwab3000
07-19-2004, 01:50 PM
ok so it must manage sweat well

im also making a few prototypes..
maybe if i get to the next AO event i will be selling AO paintwraps

SlipknotX556
07-19-2004, 02:29 PM
I found out when making my headbands, that unlike other headbands, my terry cloth is exposed alittle, I found out that with it setup like that, it actually absorbs more sweat then anyother headband I have previously owned. Some people do not like the way it looks, but you really dont see the front of a headband with a mask on. Again, I only used the headbands for a short time, I am awaiting for a full field test from Magman007 after he returns from the IAO, tells me how everything went.

This is the only headband I have tested on field, my burberry one, as you can see, the terry cloth is exposed, that provides excellent absorbtion. Might want to look into that when you start production on your paintwraps.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73895&stc=1