PDA

View Full Version : which way to sell?

greg
07-18-2004, 11:00 PM
hi

ive been off here for a while and never really was a contributor so u wouldnt know me. I havnt had time or resources to play paintball and have had my mag pretty much sitting around all year. I need to clean out and have opted to seel my gun do to lack of resources. My question for you is should i sell it here or on ebay. Where there are points on my old micromag frame it shows the silver through the black and i was wondering if i might find more success selling it here since the people know more and realize how little tiny scratches mean. I bought the micromag wit a intelliframe. played once. It became winter i bought a barrell kit which i havnt used and a logic frame. thats some background on it. So ill just ask u now wether i should sell it here on AO or over on ebay. A good home for it is equally important to me as the money but i really need cash.

greg

-Tab
07-18-2004, 11:11 PM
i'd try here first. micromags are often wanted around here, and AO'ers are always willing to help.
if you don't find enough interest here, then you might try e-bay.
if it were me, i'd sell it off of AO :headbang:

SlipknotX556
07-18-2004, 11:14 PM
Put it on here first, if it dosent sell, put it on ebay.

eNder159
07-18-2004, 11:15 PM
what kind of barrel kit?

Chojin Man
07-18-2004, 11:17 PM
If you go AO the only downside is that it can sometimes take a long time for it to sell like at least a month or so. If you are needing quick cash i would go with ebay, but if you have the time sell it here.

MagAl
07-19-2004, 11:17 AM
could put it on ebay then in *markers* add a link to it