PDA

View Full Version : mag?

KerskaJ
07-18-2004, 11:13 PM
i've got a couple q's about mag's

how do they stack up against like low end cockers, impulse's and other speedball guns at rookie and young guns tourney's in general

are they upgradeable

and lastly how do they do in speed ball are they small or big and heavy what are they like

Head knight of Ni
07-18-2004, 11:31 PM
Welcome to AO. They stack up very well against low end cockers.

They're extremely upgradeable. The only thing is the best upgrades come direct from AGD so you won't see alot companies making 'Mag specific parts.

They're one of the most compact markers out there. They can be heavy or very light(ULE).

However at a Young guns tourney alot of players have more gun than they need. A 'Mag will serve you just find. I know I'll never sell mine. :argh:

firebanex
07-18-2004, 11:36 PM
my classic destroys low to mid markers casue it works.
most of the cockers at the field die at least once a day, the bushies never shot above 250

i totaly destroy the local rec/speed ball crowd, the only people that realy play at the field are the tourny speedball freaks so yeah... i kill all cept lester cause he kills me...

Jaremy Rykker
07-18-2004, 11:39 PM
i've got a couple q's about mag's

how do they stack up against like low end cockers, impulse's and other speedball guns at rookie and young guns tourney's in general

are they upgradeable

and lastly how do they do in speed ball are they small or big and heavy what are they like

Mags outperform low-end Cockers, and get noteworthy merit in reliability, ease-of-operation, and consistency (which directly affects accuracy). Stock, they are on level with Impulses as well, but for the same price as an Impulse you can have a better Mag, although you will need some practice to reach a good rate of fire on the Mag such as 14 BPS. A good RT-ULE will be a solid gun at a Young Gun's Tourney, and can definately keep up with the competition as well as yourself.

Mags are very upgradeable. In fact, the very earliest 68 Classics can be given a facelift, and easily upgraded into the latest RT-ULE or a hot X-Mag. All the parts are interchangeable, and what AGD has done is perfect the various pieces of hardware. Every upgrade is extremely worthwhile, such as the X-Valve, Level 10, the Intelliframe, the Hair Trigger (when it comes out), different bodies. None are purely cosmetic, and all are worthwhile purchases depending on what you are wanting.

The RT-ULE which I assume you would want to get, is extremely small and light. Get the ULE Body ($10 extra), and you will have one of the lightest markers out there. Also, the body has a low build, which effectively makes it smaller, as compared to Cockers with their high bodies, and the large Impulses. Your RT-ULE would be one of the lightest, if not the lightest.

MagAl
07-18-2004, 11:53 PM
i kill all cept lester cause he kills me...

that lesters' a beast I say!

dwab3000
07-19-2004, 12:05 AM
bushies not above 250 ha ha ha
those ppl cant do a bushie justice..i get mine to 284 -1/+1