PDA

View Full Version : sending parts back to nature!

skife
07-19-2004, 01:06 PM
so yeah, me and my friend crystal were supposed to take some car parts to a junkyard today, but we couldn't find the good one that is way out in the boondocks, so we drive around for about 35 minutes and we decided that were already in the middle of nowhere so we just dump the parts into the ditch, so right now on some abandoned dirt road there is a right smashed fender for a '72 chevelle/malibu
a grill for a '73 dodge d100 (busted)
a right fender for the '73 d100 that is smashed
fan for the dodge a transmission out of a lawn tractor
and some other random stuff.

we sent 'em back to nature!

chairman_mao
07-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Good for you you are now a litterbug. I'm not sure why you think it's cool or a good thing to randomly toss your waste aside onto what is most likely a municipal drainage easement. Congratulations you've just wasted tax payers money because you're lazy and didn't want to look for the junkyard. Will you be my hero? Maybe next week we can go dump our used oil into the wetlands, that'll be fun

Python14
07-19-2004, 01:25 PM
yea, what he said. :nono:

vf-xx
07-19-2004, 01:38 PM
http://members.cox.net/novaprime/Smilies/stick.gif

:shooting: :tard:

skife
07-19-2004, 01:55 PM
Good for you you are now a litterbug. I'm not sure why you think it's cool or a good thing to randomly toss your waste aside onto what is most likely a municipal drainage easement. Congratulations you've just wasted tax payers money because you're lazy and didn't want to look for the junkyard. Will you be my hero? Maybe next week we can go dump our used oil into the wetlands, that'll be fun

it was fun at the time.

but she does have lots of oil that we can burn.

wasting tax payers money? nobodys gonna fun the stuff for another 20 years and by then its going going to be little bits of rust.

vf-xx
07-19-2004, 02:15 PM
it was fun at the time.

but she does have lots of oil that we can burn.

wasting tax payers money? nobodys gonna fun the stuff for another 20 years and by then its going going to be little bits of rust.

You have no idea how wrong you are. Really, it's amazing.

chairman_mao
07-19-2004, 02:52 PM

Even if this is true that simply means they are going to contribute to ground water contamination and depending possibly ground pollution. This actually will cost tremendous amounts of money to clean up and if it is there long enough it may leach into other areas and make more problems then you could phathom. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You should stop trying to be :ninja: before you get :shooting: for letting your brain :sleeping:

Jeffy-CanCon
07-19-2004, 03:10 PM
^^^^^ ...what he said.

:cuss: