PDA

View Full Version : i just bought this emag

Automaget
07-19-2004, 01:46 PM
ok guys and girls i just bought this E-mag (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3689471869&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT) and i already have a RT pro with ups on it, (not the one you see at the bottem) so i was woundering can i put my xvalve on this becuase i think i can if i just switch the Emag on off to my xvalve on and off right? could there be "memory" built up into the batterie or not? where would i get a new pin if i need one to cut off the batterie so that i can go into pnumatic mode with it? and does anyone have a batterie charger for really cheap?

also one more thing how much do you think i could get for a

1. stock single trigger (no mods)
2.serial number 755 RT pro valve
3. 3 barrels (1.rt pro stock 11.5") (2.sp all american 14") (3.Dye boomstick 14")
4. dead on paintball universal drop forward 2.5"down 5.5" accross
5. viewloader revolution xbored
6. minimag mainbody
7.stock rail
i think thats it

I think thats it just ONE more thing did i make a mistake or was it a good deal or not? :bounce:

durtysoufcraka
07-19-2004, 01:51 PM
ummm, emag batteries are NImh (im pretty sure) to ensure they have no "memory". battery chargers are very expensive, the cheapest i've ever seen being $66 talk to whitewolf or tuna. battery is spelled "battery"...ummm yehp just switch the on/offs...the whoe assembly not just the pin. and you can go to www.airgun.com to buy any replacement parts you need. and by pneumatic mode do you mean mech. mode? b/c if you do. dont cut anything just either put the yellow pin in the side of the battery housing and then flip the selector switch from "E" to "M". congrats on your e-mag.
-durty

danoxide
07-19-2004, 02:13 PM
get the 3.2 software...it rocks...

Creative Mayhem
07-19-2004, 02:22 PM
oooh... minimag body.. black even.. nice!

gibby
07-19-2004, 02:30 PM
WOW! All that for $400?! Now you got a great deal! I second the 3.2 software...it's a different beast once you get it flashed! Have fun with your emag!

afultz075
07-19-2004, 03:06 PM
Wow, never seen an emag set up like that, looks like a Tec-9.

warbeak2099
07-19-2004, 03:09 PM
HHave you gotten the mag yet? If so, I'd like to hear how it works... if it does at all. The mag in that picture on ebay is sporting a classic rail. The e-mag sear will not work in a classic rail. Maybe he modded it, but is that even possible? The guy also calls it, "the best gun from AMG". AMG lol...

afultz075
07-19-2004, 03:12 PM
HHave you gotten the mag yet? If so, I'd like to hear how it works... if it does at all. The mag in that picture on ebay is sporting a classic rail. The e-mag sear will not work in a classic rail. Maybe he modded it, but is that even possible? The guy also calls it, "the best gun from AMG". AMG lol...

Yea, that's true, would it work to take the bushing out of the emag sear and put a classic sear pin into it? Maybe that's what he did if that's feasible.

AGDlover
07-19-2004, 04:28 PM
ya the AM rail makes me ask some questions when ya get it show us the top and bottom of the rail to see if he did make any mods

personman
07-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Wow, rare. I think thats one of the conversions that AGD was doing a while ago. Sure looks like it.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2750&stc=1

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12544&page=1&pp=40

Extremely old thread. They have stopped doing them so dont ask for more.
You have a unique emag! Hold on to it! There are very few out there like yours.

Automaget
07-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Wow, rare. I think thats one of the conversions that AGD was doing a while ago. Sure looks like it.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2750&stc=1

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12544&page=1&pp=40

Extremely old thread. They have stopped doing them so dont ask for more.
You have a unique emag! Hold on to it! There are very few out there like yours.

are you seriouse? so this will work it wont frick up the sear or anything? is it still upgrade able like can i put a ULE mainbody on it or xvalve? this will be great if your right? please if you want can you enlighten me on this? wow AO rocks :headbang:

personman
07-19-2004, 05:43 PM
are you seriouse? so this will work it wont frick up the sear or anything? is it still upgrade able like can i put a ULE mainbody on it or xvalve? this will be great if your right? please if you want can you enlighten me on this? wow AO rocks :headbang:
It should be fine. You should be able to put a ule mainbody or an xvalve on it, but with the xvalve you might have to fiddle with the on off pin size, OR you could just swap the WHOLE on/off assembally from the old valve (best option imo)

An x valve wont give you any more preformance over this one, it would be only for looks, and it will also only take 3 oz off the wieght. Not really worth 300 if you ask me.

Automaget
07-19-2004, 05:49 PM
yea but i already have an xvalve so might as well man im excited now I LOVE AO!!!!

but i can upgrade this just like a regulare emag right?

SniperSmurf
07-19-2004, 06:09 PM
What are you going to do with the E-mag valve?
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Automaget
07-19-2004, 06:11 PM
prolly sell it if i can i need to sell everything i dont need

Bad_Dog
07-19-2004, 06:17 PM
get the 3.2 software...it rocks...

get 4.01... It rocks more ;) ...

gc82000
07-19-2004, 06:31 PM
I thought they had problems with the 4.01 software so that they discontinued it. I am pretty sure that is the case for even the newer versions of the x-mags have 3.2 software.

SniperSmurf
07-19-2004, 06:32 PM
prolly sell it if i can i need to sell everything i dont need
Let me know when you post it (if you post it here), or just shoot me an e-mail.

my2crazyeyes
07-22-2004, 04:16 PM
I dunno who got ripped off, just me, or you, or both of us, but I just bought that same friggen gun from the same guy. Have you gotten yours yet?

here's the link to the auction I won....

Emag from AMG!!! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3689856529&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting)

I hope for his sake he had two of the same gun, or I might have to take a trip to florida.

-Chris

FallNAngel
07-22-2004, 04:24 PM
WOW! All that for $400?! Now you got a great deal! I second the 3.2 software...it's a different beast once you get it flashed! Have fun with your emag!

No, actually just the gun.