PDA

View Full Version : N-Gage.....QD...

Pballwizz
07-19-2004, 06:16 PM
Alright; well its common knowledge to everyone that the original N-Gage Flopped...but Nokia has now refined it and realeased the N-Gage QD. Recently I have been thinking of Purchasing one and was wondering if anyone has used one of htese new ones. It bassically the same as the old N-Gage with a few new features:

It is No longer side talking
No more MP3 or Radio
The Batteries dont have to be removed to change the game
Bluetooth Wireless Gaming
Slimmer Design

Thats just some of the new stuff. Im not really in it for the games, Ill stick to GBA SP for that thank you, but I do like the internet browsing service (AO on the Go :D ) and the fact that its a phone. It is also 100 bucks cheaper than the origiinal I believe. So what do you guys think. Good idea or nother POS. If anyone has any reviews on this one I would appreciate it. Peace!

Chojin Man
07-19-2004, 06:51 PM
i would wait to see how it does before sinking money into it. i'm guessing that it is going to fail. or just wait for the psp to come out. won't that have internet?

gibby
07-19-2004, 11:24 PM
Dead before it's released. Without developer support, you have nothing.

logamus
07-20-2004, 01:39 PM
i had the first version and i cant understand why in the world nokia would try it a second time.

Igotu
07-20-2004, 02:37 PM
I wouldnt even think about getting it if you wanted to use it for a phone, Id just get a psp those things look sweet(i also think you can do wirless gaming too)

Army
07-20-2004, 05:25 PM
Dang...I thought you were talking about model trains!