PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions where to buy paint online

spawnboy
07-19-2004, 10:44 PM
I'm looking to find an online sale of paint that is under 40 bux a case that is worth buying.
I know it's risky, but anyone have any suggestions?
Anyone buy "seconds" or is that just a bad idea.

spawner

FreakBaller12
07-19-2004, 10:52 PM
I usually buy diablo's competitive edge, pretty good paint for seconds, you can find it at 888paintball.com
If your looking for bulk paint, try firstcalpaintball.com for bulk

vf-xx
07-19-2004, 11:02 PM
As for 2nds: Depends on the type of gun set up you're running, but generally they're not a bad deal.

Recently I picked up a couple of cases of RP seconds (under $20 / case) and played recball with them. They were 2nds because the shell was miscolored. I presume that these discolorations could cause problems with certian reflective eyes, but I had no problems with them all night.

afultz075
07-19-2004, 11:04 PM
firstcallpaintball.com has a good deal on 4 or more cases of Zap Spank. I hear it's pretty decent stuff for $30 a case.

hAppy
07-20-2004, 12:10 AM
Firstcallpaintball don't handle their orders very well. I will never buy from them again. Even though I had more good than harm done to me.

Skoad
07-20-2004, 12:20 AM
vf-xx you get that stuff online somewhere?

I get paint from www.pbgear.com always comes with no breaks. usually order enough to get free shipping.

Richter
07-20-2004, 12:53 AM
bought some paint form paintballgear before. i had a few broken paintballs in a few cases but that is probably do to shipping. I have bought some seconds from pbgear. It shot fine but the fill was like water. It was almost clear fill.
hope that helps.