PDA

View Full Version : Signature Request

PlayFront36
07-20-2004, 03:05 AM
Hey guys, those of you so inclined to be able to know how to operate Photoshop, I need your help. I would like a signature, and Ill tell you now, Im picky as hell. So Ill be very detailed. Ill be providing the picture as well...

I need the players fingers to move back and forth to make it appear as if the player is walking the trigger.

I need the balls in the Halo to be agitating simulating feeding, but never dropping in number.

I need the gun to be shooting, since this player has both orange and yellow paint Id prefer that the colors alternate such as "orange, orange, yellow" in a constant stream of paint. I dont want bursts of paint. I want the paint to be flying and never stop.

I want the name "PlayFront36" in the top lefthand corner in white. Font must be cool and able to read. None of that basic ****. None of that symbols ****. A font that youd be proud of.

If you wanna put your name in the signature to show you made it, thats fine, but keep the font white, red, or black and very small in print.

Thanks guys, Ill appreciate this a ton.

PS...what a damn cool smiley > :shooting:

Z-man
07-20-2004, 03:14 AM
And while whoever is making this is doing that I might as well ask for someone to make my sig have a moving background behind the Start Destroyer and the SFL rotating slowly clockwise. Sounds like whoever you are has your work cut out for you!

PlayFront36
07-20-2004, 03:27 AM
I know man, some guys just like a challenge. Im asking a lot, it takes effort. For me who cant even do the easy stuff, Im just asking for help. Please guys!

WickeDKlowN
07-20-2004, 03:42 AM
This belongs in frendly corner....

PlayFront36
07-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Okay sorry, will a mod please move this?