PDA

View Full Version : Problem setting up inteelifeed

ChrisRT
10-18-2001, 05:19 PM
Guys i am having a problem setting up my rt pro with the intellifeed hopper i got it all set up right but when i put it back together it does not work, when i play with the trigger sear when it is apart and hooked to hopper it works great but i put it together and it doesn't work, my revvy just keep spinning, any clues?? please help!!!!

BlackVCG
10-18-2001, 05:48 PM
You need to adjust the position of the switch on the bracket. There is enough room to move the switch to adjust its position and when it goes off. With it all hooked together, loosen the screw holding the switch to the bracket and position the switch down a bit and then pull the trigger. See if it works in that position. If it does, then tighten it down and test again. Keep adjusting the position of the switch until it goes off when you want it to. Make sure you get the screws tight so it doesn't come loose and stop working on you.

ChrisRT
10-18-2001, 06:02 PM
i don't understand change the position of the actual rocker switch??

BlackVCG
10-18-2001, 06:29 PM
I'm assuming we're dealing with an Intelliframe. If it works fine when you have the thing apart, meaning the frame is seperated from the gun and when you manually press on the switch it spins the hopper, but when you put it back together and test it, it keeps spinning, then you have a problem with the sear arm pushing down on the switch and causing it to not stop spinning. Reposition the switch by moving it down just a bit by loosening the screws and then get it positioned so that it goes off when you want it to.

The holes in the bracket for the switch are drilled larger than they should be so you can have some amount of room to move the switch around and position it where it should be.

Tunaman
10-19-2001, 06:04 PM
Got any balls in that revvy? DOH!