PDA

View Full Version : First team practice with my new RT ULE..

Duck Hunt
07-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Well I had first team practice last sunday. It was kind of Cloak and Dagger-ish because you need to be a registered team and my friends were too lazy to register, but one team my friend was on disbanded so we used his team name. Unfortunetly it was me, my friend Pete with his eblade, Eric with a back up tippman, and my friend Gwilym with his Imp BUT he kept switching teams so it was just 3 of us.

So it was just some throw together teams I played with. I played maybe 10 games. Against timmys and matrixes and such. I pulled off some nice one shots that everyone kept talking about. This BIG kid Rich was playing back on the other team and it came down to just me on 3, so he starts yelling out my position and I yell "SHUT UP RICH" popped up, sent a ball his way and all I hear was "OUT....NICE SHOT".

Funniest part of the day was my friend Pete uses a Pipe kit but couldn't get his tip off and we were using the same paint. So I used his one back that fit the paint good and it shot SOOO accurate with just the back! Loud as hell but it shot straight.

All in all it was a good day the only thing that made it bad was the lack of communication with my team mates. The only real times we lost was because we didn't have a count on the other teams members.

Oh yeah and I had no breaks :cool:

Sean

danoxide
07-20-2004, 06:50 PM
good stuff man...my rt pro with lvl X and ult and y frame should be here next week...can't wait to :shooting: with it...i have been dreamin about it everytime i :sleeping:

keep them one shot kills up :headbang: