PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my gun

Interceptor
07-20-2004, 01:09 PM
I have an RT pro that I bought from AGD about 6 months ago. It has an ULE body and ULT valve, with the x valve and lvl 10. I have never had a problem with the gun until now. Its never even chopped a ball. I used it Saturday, no problem. Came home, cleaned it, and stuck it in the bag, same as I always do. I pulled it out today at lunch to try out a barrel, and when I gassed it up, it burped like it was full auto. It usually would shoot once when I gassed it up, but never like that. When I put my finger on the trigger it went full auto, and the trigger is harder than it usually is. I tried taking it down and cleaning it again. ( I had to, because it chopped on FA). What is causing this? The gun is powered by a Java 45ci 4500 tank, which I beleave has a crossfire reg on it. Since the RTs and even the ULT work on pressure, is it possible that the tank is over pressuring the gun? The gun was shooting 280 Saturday, I didn't have a chance to chrono it at lunch. I tried to call the tech support, but naturally, everyone is out at some event until next bloody week. Anyone that can help, please do so.

guysdaman
07-20-2004, 01:11 PM
Take shims out of your ult one at a time until it stops going F/A.

Interceptor
07-20-2004, 01:17 PM
Ok, before I do that, why would it just start doing that when its been working for 2 weekends a month on average, for 6 months, if there were to many shims?