PDA

View Full Version : Very Bad Luck on a big tourny.

Athius
07-20-2004, 02:38 PM
Well last weekend was the biggest torunament of paintball over here and my team lost. We didnt lose beacause of the team's skill it was just very bad luck never in my life had such bad luck. So in sturday the tournament started out of 4 games we won 3 ( 2 perfect games, and the onther we won it by elimination points and stuff). We were kickin *** the whole day since we where in the #1 spot so we got to the semi-finals (YAY we have the torunament in our pockets we just needed to play as good as we where that day)

So it is sunday and the semis started in the first game 2 of my covers their markers got REMOVED and the other cover his angel was only shooting 200 fps. We lost that game against a really bad team. Now fo the second game(which we needed to get a perfect game in oorder to get to the finals) well everything was doin fine untill my brother's marker got REMOVED and he is my cover so basically i couldnt do my moves. Two of my teamates got eliminated. So there was only one cover (my brother with a marker that didnt work), a front man and me. So we just basically hold the game and killed the clock. My borther started crawling for the falg and too late time went out. and we just made 26 points.

Now for the 3rd game of the semis we just got a perfect game since everyone who had their markers broken got some markers that worked flawlessly. We didnt got to the finals because we just had so much bad luck but what the hell it was fun but dammit i cant take of my mind that we had that tournament on our pockets but what the hell we showed off that we are a good team and that we are gonna kick everyones *** over here and over the states.

Next year in gonna win that :cuss: tournament. :headbang:

Your curcumvention of the Curse filter will get you banned - cphilip

The Action Figure
07-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Well last weekend was the biggest torunament of paintball over here and my team lost. We didnt lose beacause of the team's skill it was just very bad luck never in my life had such bad luck. So in sturday the tournament started out of 4 games we won 3 ( 2 perfect games, and the onther we won it by elimination points and stuff). We were kickin *** the whole day since we where in the #1 spot so we got to the semi-finals (YAY we have the torunament in our pockets we just needed to play as good as we where that day)

So it is sunday and the semis started in the first game 2 of my covers their markers got FuKKEd and the other cover his angel was only shooting 200 fps. We lost that game against a really bad team. Now fo the second game(which we needed to get a perfect game in oorder to get to the finals) well everything was doin fine untill my brother's marker got fuKKEd and he is my cover so basically i couldnt do my moves. Two of my teamates got eliminated. So there was only one cover (my brother with a marker that didnt work), a front man and me. So we just basically hold the game and killed the clock. My borther started crawling for the falg and too late time went out. and we just made 26 points.

Now for the 3rd game of the semis we just got a perfect game since everyone who had their markers broken got some markers that worked flawlessly. We didnt got to the finals because we just had so much bad luck but what the hell it was fun but dammit i cant take of my mind that we had that tournament on our pockets but what the hell we showed off that we are a good team and that we are gonna kick everyones *** over here and over the states.

Next year in gonna win that :cuss: tournament. :headbang:

ban him

Rift
07-20-2004, 02:45 PM
lol um why?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-20-2004, 02:48 PM
nice use of profanity, but that isn't bad luck. that's you guys not taking care of ur gear :p

You wanna know what bad luck is?

Playing paintball at the field then getting your profilers stolen then getting your camera chucked into a fire. then spending your savings replacing those items. then when you think it can't get worse, i got poisoned at the field but i only found out i got it from the field yesterday.

Cryer
07-20-2004, 02:48 PM
I feel a "*poof*" comin on :rolleyes:

Athius
07-20-2004, 02:54 PM
we do take care of our stuff its just all the markers just borke inside the field for no reason.

Halliday
07-20-2004, 02:56 PM
nice use of profanity, but that isn't bad luck. that's you guys not taking care of ur gear :p
Yep. Not bad luck, bad marker maintence.

cphilip
07-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Athius,

Your now warned for cursing. Go ahead.... make my day....

The Action Figure
07-20-2004, 02:58 PM
you mised one lol

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-20-2004, 02:59 PM
he passed the swear filter and hes made at least 200 posts i think at least a 3 day ban since he should know the rules

cphilip
07-20-2004, 03:01 PM
you mised one lol

Thanks!

trevorjk
07-20-2004, 03:52 PM
hrm a rant you cant understand! YAY! :tard:

-=Squid=-
07-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Bad luck is playing a five man tournement, in a 2v2 situation, and the batteries die in both teammates halos at the same time. Yup, that happened to me. Yup, that was bad luck. Yup, we still won :)

tony3
07-20-2004, 07:06 PM
Same with me squid, the batteries died in my halo in a tourney sunday 1 on 1, but w00t rip drive saved the day and we won.

-=Squid=-
07-20-2004, 07:11 PM
Same with me squid, the batteries died in my halo in a tourney sunday 1 on 1, but w00t rip drive saved the day and we won.
I didnt have a rip drive, I just shoved my hand down in there and cranked that beast. Worked just fine :p

Tajue17
07-20-2004, 07:48 PM
I just eat some Tyson "Hot" Buffalo fingers, and now my stomach hurts :cry:

Target Practice
07-20-2004, 07:53 PM
I just eat some Tyson "Hot" Buffalo fingers, and now my stomach hurts :cry:

Hey cphillip, as long as you're bringing your wrath down like the right hand of God Himself....

OysterBoy
07-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Sniper, howd you get poisoned?!?!

Digits
07-20-2004, 08:55 PM
sounds like our team haha..

Except we won 8/8 games for prelim.. then 1/3 in semis.. Ya, it started to pour in semis, my poor board got fried :(

mobius
07-20-2004, 09:46 PM
sounds like our team haha..

Except we won 8/8 games for prelim.. then 1/3 in semis.. Ya, it started to pour in semis, my poor board got fried :(

And that's why I shoot a mech marker...Course, I also don't play tourneys...

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Sniper, howd you get poisoned?!?!

hmm i dunno if this is considered being "poisoned" by crawling through poison ivy/oak/sumac...but lets just say all my symptoms match those and i've been scratching up my arm for over a week now and it's still itching. Blisters are forming on my scrapes and it HURTS LIKE HECK when i put some anti-itch stuff on it...but that just seems to make it itch even more.