PDA

View Full Version : Where are my fellow Patriot Fans?

BlackVCG
07-20-2004, 02:44 PM
What do you think guys? Three Super Bowls in four years? I think so.

First and foremost, we got Corey Dillon now. Regardless of his past, the guy can run and now Brady won't be the focal point of the offense. Brady is my hero and the most clutch person I know, but having the option of pounding the defense on the ground is what Dillon will do for us.

Vince Wilfork just got signed for six years. Put him, Traylor and Seymour up on the line in the 3-4 and you have a line that can't be stopped.

We finally got a good punter to replace Walter by picking up Josh Miller.

Ty Law changed his tune and now wants to stick with the Patriots. He will continue to perform and it's better that he changed his mind than to make him play pissed off because he's still under contract.

The only thing I'm wondering about is Mike Cloud or Cedric Cobbs. Cloud showed awesome potential last year and Cobbs comes in as a good looking rookie. That will be a tough fight in training camp for the No. 2 spot.

I can't wait for the season opener against the Colts in Foxboro. If I have the funds and can get the time off, I'm flying to NE just to see that game.

This season should be a dandy, what do you guys think? :bounce:

sharpshooter1286
07-20-2004, 05:26 PM
Totally, don't forget Klecko and Johnson now, they are both gonna be sick. Corey Dillon does nothing but good things for the Patriots, I'm so pumped for the first game he plays. Some of my school's alumni works for the Patriots, and they planned a lunch for us with the Patriots, and then we get to watch them practice!! :wow: :wow: :cheers: So pumped...

RevBrown
07-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Where are my fellow Patriot Fans?

Down at the mission with the other hobo's

Sorry couldn't resist :p

Oh and BTW you know this year is the year of the Vikings :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

painTech
07-21-2004, 12:40 AM
people sprting purple are never gonn win
get over it.
im not a fan of conservatives, so im nto a patriots fan.

RevBrown
07-21-2004, 12:57 AM
people sprting purple are never gonn win
get over it.
im not a fan of conservatives, so im nto a patriots fan.

Not much of a fan of vowels either is ya?

BE4life182
07-21-2004, 10:28 AM
patriots rule! any other maine fans out there. venatari is gonna win mvp this super bowl :headbang:

ShooterJM
07-21-2004, 12:00 PM
(let me preface this with: I'm not a colts fan, at all)

I dunnoe.....supposedly the nfl is going to start calling penalties on the "pass interference" defensive scheme that worked so well on the colts.... :D