PDA

View Full Version : Washable?

Sam"techy"6
07-20-2004, 05:17 PM
I am wondering if the dye rhino tank covers are machine washable. I assume they are but I want to see what yall have to say. Also about the WGP tactical pack, how do yall wash them, can I put that in the washing machine. Thank you. :)

Chipper
07-20-2004, 05:19 PM
I am wondering if the dye rhino tank covers are machine washable. I assume they are but I want to see what yall have to say. Also about the WGP tactical pack, how do yall wash them, can I put that in the washing machine. Thank you. :)

The tank cover should be fine but I'm not sure about the pack. I get some of this detergent, I forget what its called, but I put it in my sink and hand wash it. It works for me.

( :headbang: :dance: :cheers: :bounce: Woohoo, 200 posts! :bounce: :cheers: :dance: :headbang: )

Skoad
07-20-2004, 05:23 PM
hand wash or gentle cycle in washing machine. Don't put them in the dryer, hang them somewhere and let them dry.

and be sure to firmly attach all the velcro together before you do it.

Sam"techy"6
07-20-2004, 05:28 PM
Thanks

tribalman
07-20-2004, 11:33 PM
you wash that stuff? normall i only wash my pants, jersey, and hat cause i wear those around town. i just run my gloves through water. the rest is on it's own. well, i do clean the hopper/gun but i've never washed the tank cover, pack, pack belt, or shoes. maybe thats' why no one want's to be on my team? :D

Chronobreak
07-21-2004, 11:32 AM
i hand wash my stuf with oxy clean :D does wonders and gets that icky paintbal smell off too :p