PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour

FreakBaller12
07-20-2004, 08:26 PM
Is anybody else going to warped tour?
I am probably be going, with some friends and it's going to be my first concert.
I can't wait.
Anybody else going?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-20-2004, 08:45 PM
some of my friends are from massachusetts

warthog2t0
07-20-2004, 09:05 PM
i might? depends on my work/who's playing :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

FreakBaller12
07-20-2004, 09:11 PM
The bands going that I know of, are YellowCard, Saves The Day, Catch 22, Thrice, Dashboard confessionals. That's all I know of.

Hopfully Thursday goes on tour soon too, so I can go see them with the same group of friends.

eg0_Slayer
07-21-2004, 12:14 AM
i went to the dallas show and it was absolutely amazing. it rained all day and it was glorious, ever been in a mosh pit in the rain? wow. it was the first stop for the tour, because the houston show was cancelled due to rain. toward the end of the day, there was a giant mud pit and people were mud wrestling and stuff, it was great. the bands that i saw were thursday, NFG, flogging molly, bad religion, coheed and cambria, bouncing souls, guttermouth, and story of the year. and there were so many more that i wanted to see. plus all the indy bands. i would reccomend checking out the smaller stages, like the ernie ball stage(battle of the bands) TONS of local talent to be found. flogging molly was incredible, :headbang: and the whole crowd chanted for an encore so loud that the next band couldnt play for a couple of minutes lol. bad religion was very intense, but i had to leave cuz my girlfriend was gettin knocked around too much in the pit. it was pretty bad. the bottle fight that sometimes happens while bands are setting up is pretty fun, until you get hit in the head with some stranger's pants. :mad: or you realize that a bottle full of pee is flying in your general direction. :wow: all in all, i would reccomend everyone check out the warped tour. especially this year. and don't forget to support your favorite bands, and buy plenty of merchandise, or at least pick up a warped t-shirt. oh yeah, and water is $4, so try to smuggle in a beverage or two. :cheers: I would reccomend someone in your group bringing a backpack full of the necessities, like all the cell phones, personal stuff, blabla. but leave some space for stuff you buy. i think that's it. OH YEA, be on the look out for the beautiful trojan girls, handing out those free condoms lol...god bless the USA :hail:

ZAust
07-21-2004, 12:18 AM
The bands going that I know of, are YellowCard, Saves The Day, Catch 22, Thrice, Dashboard confessionals. That's all I know of.

Hopfully Thursday goes on tour soon too, so I can go see them with the same group of friends.

well, wherever you got that information was wrong. dashboard, saves the day, thrice, and catch 22 are not playing at warped. and thursday is on warped this year. so.. um.. curb stomp whoever told you that stuff. there are a few great bands playing warped this year, i.e. the bled, rise against, underoath, but its just not worth the 30 bucks for a ticket. i dont want to pay to be bombarded by second hand smoke all day.

Trick
07-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Was gonna go to the Denver show, but the chick I was gonig with backed out so I just chilled at the NPPL.

A couple of the guys from Yellowcard were checking out the NPS trailer, and even bought an A-5... :D

FreakBaller12
07-21-2004, 02:48 PM
well, wherever you got that information was wrong. dashboard, saves the day, thrice, and catch 22 are not playing at warped. and thursday is on warped this year. so.. um.. curb stomp whoever told you that stuff. there are a few great bands playing warped this year, i.e. the bled, rise against, underoath, but its just not worth the 30 bucks for a ticket. i dont want to pay to be bombarded by second hand smoke all day.

Thanks for clearing that up, I am going to have to have a word with my resource :rolleyes:

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
07-21-2004, 03:09 PM

I missed the Rise Against show in Arlington Heights right before they went on Warped.

Supposedly it was the best concert most of my acquitances had been to.

But I didn't have a ride :mad:

magman#1
07-21-2004, 03:12 PM
have fun dude i went to a 311 show last year and it blew my mind, they were so awesome live, they barely played any of their new soft stuff (love song, amber, etc.) the whole show was just pure energy.

tyrion2323
07-21-2004, 03:15 PM
I thought that Bad Religion was playing...?
If so, man I envy you guys who're going!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
07-21-2004, 03:19 PM
Bad Religion is playing

tyrion2323
07-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Lucky! I wish I could go see them :cry:

cpm666
07-22-2004, 07:42 PM
i am going to the pittsburgh show in august, cant friggin wait!

RHCP-
07-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Yeah ive went the past two years and this is my third! Cant wait, however seems like all the bands are dropping before they reach dc. I cant see alktrio this year cause of that. Well i still get to see rise against, so still awesome!

fuzzynutzipper
07-23-2004, 12:34 AM
I went to the Milwaukee show... took pics but they aren't developed yet...

I saw avenged sevenfold, from autumn to ashes, story of the year, bouncing souls, coheed and cambria... good show...

xmetal2001
07-23-2004, 01:55 AM
My GF is going, but all the bands I despise the most are there, so I won't be attending.

It seems alot of the music seems to fit perfectly with the depressed teenage girl demographic.

-No offense to those who enjoy the music

Ov3rmind
07-23-2004, 03:20 PM
The lineup this year is terrible, so I skipped it. Out of the only three bands that I would bother seeing, only one came to SLC, definitely not good. I'm just not going to pay $27 to stand around and get sunburned in a really crappy crowd (I will seriously shank the next 13 y/o who kicks everyone in the head while crowdsurfing).