PDA

View Full Version : Goo Gone...

mR.HaAPPY
07-20-2004, 11:33 PM
Well, I'm not sure what section this should go under... so, I guess I'll post here.

Anyway, after playing many a time at Fireball Mountain, and getting the all day air pass, and putting the sticker on my tank, I'm left with a bunch of nasty sticker remains on my tank. So far, I've scraped all the stickers off, but there is still a bit of sticky grossness... Will a little bit of Goo Gone solve this problem... I'm a little afraid to use it, is there any way this stuff will damage the tank (fiber wrapped, if it matters at all)? Any input is greatly appreciated.

:bounce:

afultz075
07-20-2004, 11:38 PM
I don't think it'd damage it. I use it all the time for sticker residue. I would think it'd be better than lighter fluid or alcohol at least.

Enemy
07-20-2004, 11:43 PM
ive always used a damp towel and some muscle to get sticker residue off..i dont think goo gone would hurt it but soapy water or something without all those chemicals just as a precaution!!!

FreakBaller12
07-20-2004, 11:47 PM
I think goo be gone is mostly like orange junk as a remover, so you should be fine, don't hold me to it though.

mR.HaAPPY
07-20-2004, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the quick responses, guys. I'll try the damp towel idea out first... and we'll see how it goes.

Load SM5
07-21-2004, 06:36 AM
Goo Gone should be fine to use. We use it at work all the time and it's not a harsh chemical at all. It does'nt take much, either.