PDA

View Full Version : desperate need for help!!!!!!!!!!

Twitch_DGA
07-22-2004, 06:26 PM
i have played with my new ule custom 3 times. today how ever the ult startes to be reactive(it had sweet spot). as you can amagine i was devistated. i bought this gun for tournamants, and i couldnt have it not leagal. so i took out a shim and it wouldnt shoot. i put the shim back in it shot faster in the sweet spot or was more reactive. i put in another shim just to see what it would do and it was like i had a automatic. i tried ising Lx shims. i tried it all. then the sear wouldnt reset after shooting. so i put every thing together the way it was before and it still has a sweet spot, and the sear locks up. the pin is not bent or not that i can see. and wile screwed in the bottom turns freely and has a little play. i dont know what to do, and agd tech is closed till the 27th. i need help i have to play a tournement on the 1st of august. i will be greatfull for eny idias, and post the ao community is willing to throw my way. :cry:

athomas
07-22-2004, 08:15 PM
Make sure the grip frame screw is tight and the field strip screw on the valve is also tight.

Twitch_DGA
07-22-2004, 09:13 PM
WOW!! i think that might have done the trick it was the grip frame. i hope!
thank god it was a stupid thing like that. :hail: :rolleyes:

athomas
07-23-2004, 11:42 AM
Quite often it is simple little things that can be easily overlooked. Hopefully it works for you.

Twitch_DGA
07-23-2004, 08:32 PM
thanks for your help your a life saver. :hail: