PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have this Ninja uniform?

bubbleman441
07-23-2004, 12:59 AM
I was just wondering if anyone on AO happened to have a Ninja uniform like this one http://allcombat.com/ninjauniform.html If anyone has this, can you tell me if it's good quality or not. I'm really into durable things and I was planning on buying this.

Cryer
07-23-2004, 01:17 AM
...and I was planning on buying this.

why? :ninja:

xmetal2001
07-23-2004, 01:35 AM
Ooo, that looks nice, much better than the cheap one i got... Its tough to find ninja costumes without big lame dragons on the front.

(No I Don't wear it around...much...)

ScatterPlot
07-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Why do you need it to be durable, how often are you gonna be wearing this thing?

Igotu
07-23-2004, 02:17 AM
Man thats expensize, A true ninja would flip out and kill xmetal and take his.

GreasyPigeon
07-23-2004, 02:21 AM
i just do the t-shirt ninja mask, it was posted on here a long time ago, ill try to find the post

xmetal2001
07-23-2004, 02:26 AM
Man thats expensize, A true ninja would flip out and kill xmetal and take his.

Bring it :ninja:

bornl33t
07-23-2004, 04:47 AM
Bring it :ninja:

:ninja:

Ironmag
07-23-2004, 06:13 AM
Great stuff :ninja:

bubbleman441
07-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Why was I thinking of buying this..Well I'm known around school for being a crazy, spazy kid who loves swords, knives who studies and practices Jeet Kun Do and Ninjitsu. :rofl: ... but it's true. I will really use this mainly for just outside mess around clothes that won't get ruined, like when I'm climbing trees.

Anyway, don't just think it's like I'm some little kid who thinks he's a Ninja so I go buy a Ninja suit and play Ninja. I am a Ninja, a natural born Ninja so I hone my abilities by studying Ninjitsu and other Martial Arts. Besides, there aren't really anymore Ninja's around these days so I can't be trained in a dojo therefor I am one of the few that really study Ninjitsu. :ninja:

Warewolf50
07-23-2004, 01:50 PM
HAHAHAHA this year during school when me, xmetal and some other video kids were setting up for a multicam, some kids changed the tv outside the studio from the closed circut we had running to some cable channel. Well at the time xmetal had his ninja costume in the studio casue it was being used as a costume for a movie that was in the making. Well we got one of the crazier kids in the studio to put on the costume walk out to the tv (that had bout 5 or 6 kids watching it at the moment) and change it back to the closed circut. Then greg(the ninka took off running). At that moment xmetal took control of a mike in the studio and anounced over teh closed circut that there is a crazed ninja roaming the campus who gets extremely mad if channels are changed on the TVs. It was great, we filmed all of it.

bubbleman441
07-23-2004, 02:02 PM
HAHAHAHA this year during school when me, xmetal and some other video kids were setting up for a multicam, some kids changed the tv outside the studio from the closed circut we had running to some cable channel. Well at the time xmetal had his ninja costume in the studio casue it was being used as a costume for a movie that was in the making. Well we got one of the crazier kids in the studio to put on the costume walk out to the tv (that had bout 5 or 6 kids watching it at the moment) and change it back to the closed circut. Then greg(the ninka took off running). At that moment xmetal took control of a mike in the studio and anounced over teh closed circut that there is a crazed ninja roaming the campus who gets extremely mad if channels are changed on the TVs. It was great, we filmed all of it.

Awsome man, that sounds like something I might do. I wanna see that video. Can you possibly post it somehow?

trevorjk
07-23-2004, 09:56 PM
OMG IT WORKS.... (sorry for the bad pics)

notice in the last pic my swift ninja skills make me dodge the camara!

OysterBoy
07-23-2004, 09:59 PM
Why was I thinking of buying this..Well I'm known around school for being a crazy, spazy kid who loves swords, knives who studies and practices Jeet Kun Do and Ninjitsu. :rofl: ... but it's true. I will really use this mainly for just outside mess around clothes that won't get ruined, like when I'm climbing trees.

Anyway, don't just think it's like I'm some little kid who thinks he's a Ninja so I go buy a Ninja suit and play Ninja. I am a Ninja, a natural born Ninja so I hone my abilities by studying Ninjitsu and athor Martial Arts. Besides, there aren't really anymore Ninja's around these days so I can't be trained in a dojo therefor I am one of the few that really study Ninjitsu. :ninja:

Im sorry but thats lame.

bubbleman441
07-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Im sorry but thats lame.

Ya, it sounds lame posting this online, but if you actually knew me in person you wouldn't think so. I actually have used my skills in a fight to emobilize two older kids that tried to jump me, both at once. If you want to know what I mean by "emobilize" that is, snaping one guys knee and liquifying the others face :headbang: :ninja:

OysterBoy
07-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Wow. You really are quite young aren't you..

bubbleman441
07-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Yes, I'm 17 1/2 years old...just look at my sig :) Besides, that would make me three years older than you, therefore you should be out learning the ways of Ninjitsu and having fun with it my little AO brother. So when the time comes when multiple people jump you, you won't get the **** beat out of you. The Ninja's trained from the time they were little kids until the day they died. :ninja:

Igotu
07-23-2004, 11:48 PM
The seniors at my highschool used to have ninja day every 1st wednsday of the month they dress up like ninjas and kill the principle or sumtin.

OysterBoy
07-24-2004, 09:08 AM
LMFAO!

Im sorry but thats rediculous. Getting jumped by 4 people is not something I plan to have happen every day, I don't make enemys. And guess what I'd do if it happened? I'd act like a pissed off bull and just shove anything and everything in front of me, because thats what I do. No 'training'. I just go ape ****, and if I get my *** tooled to hell, then, too bad. I go workout some more.

I doubt you are a 'ninja'. Even saying so on a public forum says alot about your 'ninja-ness'. I am picturing a misquided 17yr old with a black jumper on swinging a stick.

Brak
07-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Yes, I'm 17 1/2 years old...just look at my sig :) Besides, that would make me three years older than you, therefore you should be out learning the ways of Ninjitsu and having fun with it my little AO brother. So when the time comes when multiple people jump you, you won't get the **** beat out of you. The Ninja's trained from the time they were little kids until the day they died. :ninja:

dude. seriously.

really, dude. seriously.

xmetal2001
07-24-2004, 03:38 PM

Ahh, good times...good times...

CaptaiN_JacK
07-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Haha, in that "How to be a ninja" picture series, in the first picture, the guy is totally striking a Zoolander pose. It might be magnum, or maybe ferrari, I'm not sure.

bubbleman441
07-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Im sorry but thats rediculous. Getting jumped by 4 people is not something I plan to have happen every day, I don't make enemys. And guess what I'd do if it happened? I'd act like a pissed off bull and just shove anything and everything in front of me, because thats what I do. No 'training'. I just go ape ****, and if I get my *** tooled to hell, then, too bad. I go workout some more.

First off man, no one plans on getting jumped by strangers. Second, it's not strength that wins most fights it's technique through training. Anyone who has seriously trained in Martial Arts knows that. Any wrestler as well can also atest that a trained wrestler that knows how to properly execute moves most always wins against someone that doesn't know the moves... Foolish little freshman. Maybe you'll learn someday.

I doubt you are a 'ninja'. Even saying so on a public forum says alot about your 'ninja-ness'.

LOL! Yes, yes, cause you really know who I am.

I am picturing a misquided 17yr old with a black jumper on swinging a stick/

I have chosen my path... It appears that you are misguided and have found nothing better to do than to find a thread that you don't like and just argue in it. This argument is over.

OysterBoy
07-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Alright, listen. I'm not trying to give you flack. But understand why I am arguing.

It goes against Ninja mentality to even reveal your 'ninjaness'. I'm a history nut, and I know ninjas aren't regarded with high social status at all. Maybe to the common man, but to many organizations, violent or not, they are regarded as lower class. Some even declare ninjas to be enemys, so both the fact you posted online showing your ninjaness and you also stating that you are non aggressive (I think you said so) invalidates a bit of your argument. And yes, I agree, when fighting, the person who has developed the techniques, they have the edge. In the same token, then only people who SHOULD be trained to these specifics WOULDNT start a random fight. And lastly, do you think some street toughs would be well trained? Sure, but not in the same way as a 'ninja'.

Listen, I have a fascination in the art of both hand to hand combat and warfare, but its not practical to claim to be of high ranming already. Its like me, being the gun nut that I am, proclaiming I am with the 72nd Ranger Airborne.. or something from the military.

Go play dress up if you wish, but remember that you aren't helping your argument by saying, on a public forum, 'I'm a ninja'.

....Besides, I'm a jedi.

Jedis > Ninjas.

:cheers:

FooTemps
07-24-2004, 08:47 PM
ARRR PIRATES RULE!

:argh:

bubbleman441
07-25-2004, 01:40 AM
Alright, listen. I'm not trying to give you flack. But understand why I am arguing.

It goes against Ninja mentality to even reveal your 'ninjaness'. I'm a history nut, and I know ninjas aren't regarded with high social status at all. Maybe to the common man, but to many organizations, violent or not, they are regarded as lower class. Some even declare ninjas to be enemys, so both the fact you posted online showing your ninjaness and you also stating that you are non aggressive (I think you said so) invalidates a bit of your argument. And yes, I agree, when fighting, the person who has developed the techniques, they have the edge. In the same token, then only people who SHOULD be trained to these specifics WOULDNT start a random fight. And lastly, do you think some street toughs would be well trained? Sure, but not in the same way as a 'ninja'.

Listen, I have a fascination in the art of both hand to hand combat and warfare, but its not practical to claim to be of high ranming already. Its like me, being the gun nut that I am, proclaiming I am with the 72nd Ranger Airborne.. or something from the military.

Go play dress up if you wish, but remember that you aren't helping your argument by saying, on a public forum, 'I'm a ninja'.

....Besides, I'm a jedi.

Jedis > Ninjas.

I didn't say I was not agressive. Also, by posting about a Ninja uniform and saying that I practice Ninjitsu online doesn't negate me being a "ninja." My point is you still don't really know me in person so it doesn't matter really. The only reason why Ninja's had to keep their special art of Ninjitsu a secret was because they where rebels against the ruling power that the Samurai had over the common people. That's why it doesn't really matter anymore.

Oh ya, and don't get into the Jedi thing, I love Star Wars but Jedi's aren't real...or are they?
I thought I was a Jedi ever since I was three but I now realize for the most part being a Jedi = :ninja:

bubbleman441
07-31-2004, 10:32 PM
Oh ya, here's my with the shirt trick...

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74727&stc=1

Warewolf50
08-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Hmm what typeof a career is therre in being a ninja, i mean sure it would be ultra coll for osmeone to be like what u do for a living, u respond Im a ninja. I guess u could hang around local highschools and charge nerds money to beat up bullies that pick on them.

bornl33t
08-01-2004, 03:25 AM
Dear Ninja,

Your sig it too big, if you don't make it smaller the mods with randomly flip out and cut your head off, cause they are the awesome power.

Bananaman :dance:

Thordic
08-01-2004, 12:23 PM
bubbleman = Star Wars Kid.

We just need a video to laugh at.

Warewolf50
08-01-2004, 03:07 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: STAR WARS KID ROCKS, so bubble man got any movies of u and your awesome ninjitsu moves.

mjs1217
08-01-2004, 08:28 PM

Point A: The plural form of Ninja is Ninja.
ex: That ninja just stole my lunch!
ex 2: Those pesky ninja just stole my two cars.

Point B: I highly doubt that you just happen to have a sensai trained in the art of Ninjitsu in your city, or even your state.'

Point C: If you wanted a "Ninja Outfit", and you bought one, you would be exiled from any Sensai's class. You see, I doubt that ninja were trained from birth to be an assassin and then went to the nearest K-Mart and bought their camoflauge suit, the most important tool in a ninja's arsenal other than his body.

Point D: To live a life true to the way of ninjitsu, you would not be on the computer right now. I garuntee you that.

Feeling that I have just thoroughly pwned you, I will now take my leave.

-mjs

PS: www.NinjaBurger.com > www.RealUltimatePower.net x1,000,000

bubbleman441
08-01-2004, 10:51 PM

Yep, that's me alright...

MarkM
08-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Dear Ninja,

Your sig it too big, if you don't make it smaller the mods with randomly flip out and cut your head off, cause they are the awesome power.

Nope just kill his sig along with a couple of others in this thread too
But then I have already done that :D

bubbleman441
08-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Point A: The plural form of Ninja is Ninja.
ex: That ninja just stole my lunch!
ex 2: Those pesky ninja just stole my two cars.

Point B: I highly doubt that you just happen to have a sensai trained in the art of Ninjitsu in your city, or even your state.'

Point C: If you wanted a "Ninja Outfit", and you bought one, you would be exiled from any Sensai's class. You see, I doubt that ninja were trained from birth to be an assassin and then went to the nearest K-Mart and bought their camoflauge suit, the most important tool in a ninja's arsenal other than his body.

Point D: To live a life true to the way of ninjitsu, you would not be on the computer right now. I garuntee you that.

Feeling that I have just thoroughly pwned you, I will now take my leave.

-mjs

PS: www.NinjaBurger.com > www.RealUltimatePower.net x1,000,000

I'm sorry wise guy, I knew that the plural form for a Ninja is Ninja but I just have a bad habbit of saying Ninjas. Also, my point is, there aren't any sensai around anymore that teach Ninjitsu, well maybe a few in the U.S. The last grand master died in like the 70's. Anyway I'm on the computer when I go on AO cause I do like paintballing and I also use it to look up information on things like Ninjitsu. Then when I'm off the computer I can practice stuff. This is going to far, everyones just arguing with me. The only way these things can be decided is in a spar! :ninja:

bubbleman441
08-02-2004, 05:13 PM
WHAT THE HELL! I specifically changed my sig to be under 20k!!! WHY THE HELL DID A MODERATOR DELETE IT!!! This is really pissing me off! Can a moderator please explain?

I'm gonna kill somethin :ninja:

OysterBoy
08-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Jedi don't spar. We cut heads off bodys.

SCpoloRicker
08-02-2004, 06:11 PM
....Besides, I'm a jedi.

Jedis > Ninjas.

Use the force, eh?

scrumpy
08-02-2004, 07:35 PM
I think jedi need to take spelling classes between beheadings if you represent them on this forum...

MarkM
08-03-2004, 04:05 AM
WHAT THE HELL! I specifically changed my sig to be under 20k!!! WHY THE HELL DID A MODERATOR DELETE IT!!! This is really pissing me off! Can a moderator please explain?

I'm gonna kill somethin :ninja:

'cos you can't add up, your sig was over the 20k by around 150-250 bytes that's why I killed it...also if you had read the entire thread you would have seen that I wasn't the only one to have noticed your sig was over the limits...it's just that I can do something about it so looks like my Ninja powers are greater than yours ;)

Dear Ninja,

bubbleman441
08-03-2004, 11:05 AM
'cos you can't add up, your sig was over the 20k by around 150-250 bytes that's why I killed it...also if you had read the entire thread you would have seen that I wasn't the only one to have noticed your sig was over the limits...it's just that I can do something about it so looks like my Ninja powers are greater than yours ;)

But I that's odd cause I I specifically checked the size on my computer and it was 19.6k.

matmc89
08-03-2004, 12:07 PM
i must kill you all now for the reason that im a real ninja. sorry

MadChild
08-03-2004, 12:09 PM
dont be sorry. it is our duty as ninjas to prevent things like this. by posting on this thread they all have it comin.

MadChild
08-03-2004, 12:11 PM
matmc89 i lost my shuriken can i borrow some of yours?

MadChild
08-03-2004, 12:12 PM
a true ninja makes their own uniforms.

matmc89
08-03-2004, 12:13 PM
exactly, and there not always black. SOrry madchild i mostly carry ninja stars and small swords, lighter so i can be more stealthy

MarkM
08-03-2004, 12:39 PM
But I that's odd cause I I specifically checked the size on my computer and it was 19.6k.
I hear this quite often that people have checked the file size etc, this is one of the reasons that the "recommended" size is actually 15k but 20k is allowable. A lot of times this may be the case but by the time the picture is linked to the file size increases, this is, at a guess due to long file names but all I do it right click and look at the properties if it is over 20k it goes...don't feel too bad. My record for sig killing in one day is 22 sigs :ninja:
The part that makes me smile is the way a lot of the people for whom I have killed their sigs haven't even noticed that it has gone, shows how much attention those people give to their "precious" signature. One of the biggest "personal" gripes I have is with people posting their sig everytime they post, you have the option to include it or not everytime you make a reply....you won't find me posting my sig more than once per page..and that was the same before I became a mod, to be fair you might find old posts of mine back when I didn't have a signature pic but that would be the only ones ;)

Madchild's is the next signature pic to be killed now....45897 bytes :eek:

bubbleman441
08-03-2004, 02:54 PM
dont be sorry. it is our duty as ninjas to prevent things like this. by posting on this thread they all have it comin.

Bring it girls! I've seen this "team play" before. :ninja:

OysterBoy
08-03-2004, 03:04 PM
I think jedi need to take spelling classes between beheadings if you represent them on this forum...

What an odd thing to say..

MarkM
08-04-2004, 05:43 AM
I hear this quite often that people have checked the file size etc, this is one of the reasons that the "recommended" size is actually 15k but 20k is allowable. A lot of times this may be the case but by the time the picture is linked to the file size increases, this is, at a guess due to long file names but all I do it right click and look at the properties if it is over 20k it goes...don't feel too bad. My record for sig killing in one day is 22 sigs :ninja:
The part that makes me smile is the way a lot of the people for whom I have killed their sigs haven't even noticed that it has gone, shows how much attention those people give to their "precious" signature. One of the biggest "personal" gripes I have is with people posting their sig everytime they post, you have the option to include it or not everytime you make a reply....you won't find me posting my sig more than once per page..and that was the same before I became a mod, to be fair you might find old posts of mine back when I didn't have a signature pic but that would be the only ones ;)

Madchild's is the next signature pic to be killed now....45897 bytes :eek:

Quoting myself so there can be no confusion.
Last line...Madchild ...3 day ban!
I removed your signature even quoting the file size and all you did was ignore the comment and the above post (my quoted one) and replaced the signature pic un-altered...you had the chance :rolleyes:

bubbleman441
08-04-2004, 02:52 PM
You know what all of this Moderator power reminds me of...The great rule of the Samurai in Japan. Those who rebeled against their will, fled to the forest and became Ninja :ninja:

matmc89
08-04-2004, 07:26 PM
true ninja should not be seen

MarkM
08-04-2004, 08:29 PM
You know what all of this Moderator power reminds me of...The great rule of the Samurai in Japan. Those who rebeled against their will, fled to the forest and became Ninja :ninja:
Moderator power is one thing but very often most users don't see what gets done...occasionally it is visible like in this thread, I catch a lot of the stuff due to the times I am online and of course my location is in a totally different time zone to the majority of the users ;) it is only recently that some users have even realised I can do what I can ;)
If everyone obeyed the rules as set out in this section then the Moderators wouldn't have a lot to do, but believe me when I say we do have a lot to do but again most of the time you just don't see it happen...so maybe we are Ninja :ninja: :D

bubbleman441
08-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Moderator power is one thing but very often most users don't see what gets done...occasionally it is visible like in this thread, I catch a lot of the stuff due to the times I am online and of course my location is in a totally different time zone to the majority of the users ;) it is only recently that some users have even realised I can do what I can ;)
If everyone obeyed the rules as set out in this section then the Moderators wouldn't have a lot to do, but believe me when I say we do have a lot to do but again most of the time you just don't see it happen...so maybe we are Ninja :ninja: :D

mhmm, or we can get into the whole Matrix thing...Maybe your Agents :cool:

RenagadeOfFunk
08-04-2004, 11:33 PM
...my tactic stuff is good enough....thought the bullet proof vest wasn't easy on my wallet...

bubbleman441
08-05-2004, 04:28 AM
...my tactic stuff is good enough....thought the bullet proof vest wasn't easy on my wallet...

Hahaa, ya we got a few bullet proof vests. I even wore one to school once.

dyeguy65
08-05-2004, 01:12 PM
think i found my halloween costume... :p :rofl:

MadChild
08-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Quoting myself so there can be no confusion.
Last line...Madchild ...3 day ban!
I removed your signature even quoting the file size and all you did was ignore the comment and the above post (my quoted one) and replaced the signature pic un-altered...you had the chance :rolleyes:

what are you talking about?

matmc89
08-07-2004, 04:32 PM
you got banned for 3 days for the size of your sig

Digits
08-07-2004, 05:01 PM
shirt ninja gone agg??

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/jvn026171_rs.jpg

MarkM
08-07-2004, 07:53 PM
you got banned for 3 days for the size of your sig
Not quite. I had already removed the signature image and all Madchild did was notice it had been removed, read what I had put in his signature (which was "Sig image must be under 20k") and then he just went ahead and put the original pic back, thats why I banned him and only with a 3 dayer ;)