PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Mech Mag Setup You Can Get?

Echo419
07-23-2004, 08:23 AM
I'm thinking...

Classic Mag
Omega Rail
Xvalve with ULT, and LVL10
Dalara Body (Or IT Body)
Logic Vert Frame
SP Gadget Grip
Freak System

what do you guys think

Echo419
07-23-2004, 08:31 AM
Rogue you dofas. I failed to mention the Rogue Kneck in the earlier post sorry! The thing i listed in the first is the gun that im buying in a week :headbang:

PissedGodzilla
07-23-2004, 08:59 AM
well, good to see you back echo, can you make me a sig... lol

Here is what I am working up to with my mag

x-valve
Nickel ULE w/ Rougeneck vert feed
Nickel Logic Vert frame
Logic Alpha Rail
Logic Gas thru Grip
Personally I would go with a pipe kit

(no offense meant to you rouge, I just have the logic stuff on hand) :clap: :headbang:

G3PB
07-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Best as far as what? It looks more like a list of "prettiest" since no matter who's rail, feed, etc, you use, none will alter the performance. Grip frame maybe.

Echo419
07-23-2004, 10:09 AM
I think that our local AO sellers Rogue, Logic, ect. Are dividing us apart haha, cuz in the end we'll all end up with one or the other, but not if rogues sure about it. Rogue you should be a multi billionaire for all you do

Target Practice
07-23-2004, 10:16 AM
Not to worry. Youll want to change that soon enough :clap: :cheers:

Man, Rogue...you sure are gettin' excited. Just hopin' that you'll be able to make good on you're teasers. ;)

MagAl
07-23-2004, 10:42 AM
I like the classic rails better.. tighter then rtp rails

GT
07-23-2004, 11:29 AM
hmmmm...

classic reverse valve, w/ ult
SS no rise clamping neck body
15* asa, cp gas through
2x intelli
coolhand rail
Ti boomstick, 12inch
halob

AGDlover
07-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Classic Mag
warp feed
ULE warp body
Intelliframe
lvl10
ULT
X valve
Halo B
Flatline tank
Logic Alpha Rail
Dye Ultralight
Omega Fore grip

so basicly my mag just missin a few things

mcveighr
07-23-2004, 12:43 PM
Black Dallara body and rail
X Valve with ULT
Rougue's 90 frame looks nice
cp mini gas thru
kaner kit

So yeah Rougues but without the 15 degree ASA and with a Dallara,

Empyreal Rogue
07-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Are we talking now? Because if not then I'm gonna say it!

--Hair Trigger!
--X-Valve
--LX
--ULE Body
--DYE Ultralite

That's really all you need.

Now I'm wondering if it would be possible to put the internals of the Hair in a Vert. Frame. I probably wouldn't buy it but with the recent crave for Vert. Frames it might be interesting to see. Like I said I probably wouldn't buy one but it would certainly make me thing again.

WickeDKlowN
07-23-2004, 03:31 PM
hmmmm...

classic reverse valve, w/ ult
SS no rise clamping neck body
15* asa, cp gas through
2x intelli
coolhand rail
Ti boomstick, 12inch
halob
Only changs I would make are X-Valve, Rogue Rail & a Rogue Frame(or hAir Trigger)

fire1811
07-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Nope. Quite the opposite.

RT Pro
RogueRail
XValve with ULT, and Lvl 10
ULE Body w/RogueNeck
RPG Vert Frame
RPG 15* ASA w/CP mini gas-thru
Kaner Kit

Oh wait..... that looks almost like this one!

http://home.earthlink.net/~roguefactor/images/VertFrameForSale.jpg

all these except i have to go with the omega rail

i think it just looks better since you can put the foregrip right up against the trigger guard.
if you could do this with yours they you have my vote
:)

Bulldog
07-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Let's see, since this is just subjective, here'e my 2cents.

Xvalve w/ ULT.
Ule body w/Rogueneck
Wingless roguerail
RPGVertframe & Snatch grip
15* ASA
"Long" CP gas thru
Kaner kit
Uni-mount
Empire reloader
45/45 pre-set.

Played with something very similar to this a few weekends ago, very cool setup.

LittlePaintballBoy
07-23-2004, 05:39 PM
all these except i have to go with the omega rail

i think it just looks better since you can put the foregrip right up against the trigger guard.
if you could do this with yours they you have my vote
:)

You can, the ASA can slide really far bgack. Not sure if it actually touches the frame though :)

v_3Sterns
07-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Nope. Quite the opposite.

RT Pro
RogueRail
XValve with ULT, and Lvl 10
ULE Body w/RogueNeck
RPG Vert Frame
RPG 15* ASA w/CP mini gas-thru
Kaner Kit

Oh wait..... that looks almost like this one!

http://home.earthlink.net/~roguefactor/images/VertFrameForSale.jpg

hot

chasden
07-23-2004, 06:35 PM
I think this is the ultimate Mech Mag set-up, and as soon as Jackel gets my vert. frame finished it this is what my Mag will be:

FragTek
07-23-2004, 07:09 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73815&stc=1

I'm more partial to a setup such as this... The Jackal frame just doesn't settle with my stomache all that well :)

fire1811
07-23-2004, 08:01 PM
You can, the ASA can slide really far bgack. Not sure if it actually touches the frame though :)

i have seen them with them back and there not all the way to the frame. but i could be wrong, maybe noone has taken a picture of one all the way back

andrew 2589
07-23-2004, 10:38 PM
all this talk of best mag and no mention of karta body

dangit i'll host the pic when hunt101 is back up

also i would strongly disagree with the pipe. i had one and was very displeased

Empyreal Rogue
07-23-2004, 11:19 PM
also i would strongly disagree with the pipe. i had one and was very displeased

Finally, someone else that doesn't like it! Maybe I found my long lost brother? If your real name is Andrew then we have 2 things in common. o_O O_o

viper_ssc
07-23-2004, 11:35 PM
The Ultimate Mag Setup

http://www.p8ntball226.com/mvc-054f.jpg

Head knight of Ni
07-23-2004, 11:39 PM
Viper_ssc how many wtf is thats do you get?! :cool:

FragTek
07-23-2004, 11:51 PM
Finally, someone else that doesn't like it! Maybe I found my long lost brother? If your real name is Andrew then we have 2 things in common. o_O O_o

You guys arent alone when it comes to Pipe hating :) I hate on Pipe kits all day long over at COG :D haha

viper_ssc
07-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Viper_ssc how many wtf is thats do you get?! :cool:
LOTS. One time a guy came up to me thinking it was an otb frame because he was thinking of buying one. He asked if he could shoot it. I said sure he shot a few shots and said there is no way im getting a otb frame now the trigger pull is way too heavy. I said its not a otb frame and its a mech what did ya expect. He said "Really? I thought shockers where electric."

Echo419
07-24-2004, 08:06 AM
viper that really owns man haha....

Anyway this is cool AO is evolving i unno if you guys noticed. A couple years ago when i joined. Any new products were shunned imediatly because they werent made by AGD. But then Rogue, Logic, Cool Hand, ect. ect. Come in.

Now We have Dallaras, even IT Bodies, Chords. Logic Rails, ROGUE Everything... AGD Frames arent top of the line anymore. And So this is pretty cool. With our Local Aftermarket friends (Rogue, Logic, ect. ect.) AGD is going to progress much faster then they would have without. b/c a while back the best setup was xvalve, ULE rail, ULE body, Iframe...

none of us (th smart ones :p ) have even mentioned the Iframe...

ALSO off topic with the above. How does the Logic Vert Frame, work with a ULT Xvalve, is it nice?

shartley
07-24-2004, 08:26 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74358&stc=1

I have to say that this is one of the nicest looking “New Generation” Mags I have seen. And when/if I get to the point where I upgrade my RT Pro I want it to look similar to that one… but with my DataPimp Drop and Flatline.

50 cal
07-24-2004, 08:50 AM
Classic RT

Echo419
07-24-2004, 08:54 AM
Please dont post if you dont know what your talking about -_-

Echo419
07-24-2004, 09:00 AM
I have to say that this is one of the nicest looking “New Generation” Mags I have seen. And when/if I get to the point where I upgrade my RT Pro I want it to look similar to that one… but with my DataPimp Drop and Flatline.

Uhh... Well what do you mean , you have the name of all the manufactures and the list of products in the picture... Do some searches :p I've never heard or seen of that trigger frame... any one wanna cluse me in

Head knight of Ni
07-24-2004, 09:52 AM
1. Thats a photoshopped 'Mag

2. It's a Jackal Machine 90* frame which will be made for 'Mags soon. :bounce: :clap:

FragTek
07-24-2004, 10:23 AM
But then Rogue, Logic, Cool Hand, ect. ect. Come in.

Logic is CoolHand ;)

shartley
07-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Uhh... Well what do you mean , you have the name of all the manufactures and the list of products in the picture... Do some searches :p I've never heard or seen of that trigger frame... any one wanna cluse me in
What the heck are you talking about? I used “New Generation” Mag as a generic name for all new style Mags made from the latest aftermarket parts.

I know where to get EVERY part that I would need to make my marker look like that, so there is no need for me to do any “searches” (not to even mention that I am the KING of searches, just ask anyone who has been a member of AO for more than 5 minutes ;) ). I was just commenting that it was how I would want my RT Pro to look if I decide to upgrade it… not that I didn’t know where to get the parts or what they were.

As for not ever hearing of that trigger frame (as well as not even knowing the cool hand IS Logic… as FragTek pointed out)…. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Please dont post if you dont know what your talking about -_-

:eek:

:shooting:

;)

Echo419
07-24-2004, 11:02 AM
Logic is CoolHand ;)

Well see i used to know all that, but then so many people all confuse me =(.... The deadle wind guy, and doc nickel im loosing track of it all ahhhh

i have to go to a wedding in 1 hour =(

Oh crap man, sorry bout dat shartly i read it wrong i thought it said, "where would i do it", not "when i do it" :( . And i knew u were a AO master, and so i kinda wondered why YOU wouldve said that, even though u didnt, I shouldve checked my bad.

And i know i dont know what im talking about. But its my thread yay :headbang:

evan123
07-24-2004, 11:16 AM
Karta body with rail
Silver 15° VA
CP long foregrip
Silver ultralight back Red front
CCM Silver feedneck
Logic vert frame Red OTB Grips
Red x-valve with ult
Unimount

I would get the gun annoed after the x-valve so it can match perfectly. It would be red in the back to clear in the front.

shartley
07-24-2004, 11:48 AM
No problem…. It is funny ( and not so funny some times ) how reading something wrong can change things.

:dance:

saml604
10-26-2004, 10:07 PM
this has got to be the best bag setup you can get

master_alexander
10-26-2004, 10:26 PM
this has got to be the best bag setup you can get
dang youre almost as poor or cheap as this guy with a cocker!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=156681

Head knight of Ni
10-26-2004, 10:28 PM
That's not his. That pics made the rounds here.

dyeguy65
10-26-2004, 10:42 PM
wow...you mustve been looking REALLY hard to have revived a 3 month old thread...

magmanl337
10-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Get the dallara body with the omega rail, so we can all point and laugh at you. and if it turns out good... you can point and laugh at us..tho one person laughing makes him or her frickin crazy. :tard: