PDA

View Full Version : Mag Velocity Adjustment

warbeak2099
07-23-2004, 12:29 PM
Ok this an embarrasing question for me to be asking, but it would be more embarrasing when I don't know what to do at the chrony next week. Anyway, I just got my mag all together and I haven't even shot it yet. I'm going to be playing next week and I realized I have no clue how to chrono the gun up and down. I know what to do when chronying with the x-valve (hold the trigger down between shots and all), but I don't know what direction to turn the velocity adjustment screw to lower or raise the velocity. Is it clockwise for up and counter-clockwise for down? Or vice-versa? Thanks.

pointm@n
07-23-2004, 12:43 PM
Turn it clockwise to turn up the FPS

Counterclockwise to turn it down

Have fun!

toymyster
07-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Go here:
http://www.airgun.com/Images/automan.pdf
This is the instruction manual for your setup!! It is very well written, and will answer a lot of questions you may have!! For the rest of your questions, well, we're here!!! Tally Ho!!

warbeak2099
07-23-2004, 10:19 PM
That manual is for a classic level 7 valved gun. I have a X-valved lvl 10 mag. That manual also fails to tell you what direction is up and which is down. Thanks to pointm@n though. This ios the first time I'll be playing and even shooting my mag. I hope it goes well. Will I need to tune the lvl 10 or ULT kits in the first 2000 shots if they've been set from the factory? I don't want to be spending a lot of time off the field next week because I have to tune something instead of playing.

WickeDKlowN
07-23-2004, 10:23 PM
I think I asked the same question back when I got my 1st mag, lol.

Like pointm@n said, right is up, left is down.

Head knight of Ni
07-24-2004, 02:18 AM
There's a hex key hole on the back of the valve. clockwise increases fps counter clockwise decreases. Hope that helped.

warbeak2099
07-24-2004, 09:49 AM
Thank you, I knew about the hole just needed to know which way was which.