PDA

View Full Version : What do you get the executive that has everything??

The Frymarker
07-23-2004, 01:18 PM
A TAC1 Businesscard holder :D

Hehe I just got some business cards in and then I thought well now I need a card holder. So I was going to buy one, then I said....DUH....you can make one.

So I spent all day making this holder, I modeled it after the Tac-One. The feedneck is made to a cone to hold the cards in place straight up. I am cutting it right now and this was the hardest project as of yet, it took me 7 hours to design and it will take 17 hours to cut.

The holder is 6.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide and 1/2 at it's tallest point which is the feedneck.

I'll have to see how well it hold the cards.

I made it for myself, but I guess if anyone wants one I'd be happy to make you one.

Comes complete with lady silhoutte grips :)

http://www.grip-me.com/gripmepics/businesscard.jpg

GotMag?
07-23-2004, 01:25 PM
i like it, btw, how much are your grips?

The Frymarker
07-23-2004, 01:29 PM
I'mh aving a summer clearance sale, which any gripthat you want just plain clear is in the dealer's section, for custom grips the prices are on my site

http://www.grip-me.com/services.htm

TheTramp
07-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Do you think it would work as a money clip?

The Frymarker
07-23-2004, 02:51 PM
hmmm yeah It's a possibility

TheTramp
07-23-2004, 03:03 PM
I'd be very interested in an E-Mag (or any Mag really) influinced money clip. hint-hint ;)

The Frymarker
07-23-2004, 03:27 PM
I will seriously think about that. Right now I still don't have my metal casting setup, but I will soon.

I have to help someone with some video taping and some graphic work and in return they are going to give me a metal casting setup. So that is on hold until I can find a good time during the day to have someone watch the kids so I can get over there and help.

But I have to get over there soon, because Christmas is right around the corner and I need that setup to make my Christmas presents.

So I'm thinking with in the next few months.

68Classic
07-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Wait, these come with lady grips?

barberjohn
07-23-2004, 05:05 PM
i passed a fur clothing store earlier today that had a sign for a fur jock strap that supposively is the thing you should get for the man who has everything :) . i just thought i would share that :tard: .

deathstalker
07-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Put up any 'Mag-styled business card holder and I'll buy them. I need more work-safe paintball items! And I'd probably take a money clip, too.

Big_Chops
07-23-2004, 07:59 PM
sweeeeet. that is the coolest thing i have seen.nice job fry :clap:

GotMag?
07-23-2004, 09:14 PM
All I can say is wow! Its the first time i've ever seen your work and it is amazing, so is an intelliframe 45? those things are so crazy, i mean SCORPIONS, goldfish......well thats justr a lil wierd but w/e its still sweet, expect me to contact you once i get my new gun, how much would Canadian grips to fit an intelliframe be?

The Frymarker
07-24-2004, 07:51 AM
Thanks guys, well the rough draft cutting just finished like 5 minutes ago, 17 hours of pure fun, and I laughed because this thing is too funny!!!

The lady grips on it, I really didn't think they would come out since the are 3/4 of an inch.

I have another 3 hours of cutting and it will be done. I stuck a card in it and I think that I will have to add a rod standing upright in the feedneck to hold the cards up a bit more, the feedneck being a half inch wasn't tall enough.

I'll just make one of those as well.

Ha that was fun!!

I'll post pics of the final product.

Gotmag I have to get an intelliframe to make some custom jobbers for that. The standard .45 panel the width is too thin for it and I don't want paint to get in the internals, I hope to buy one before Christmas, maybe a used one will do.

So stay tuned to the website!