Lohman446
07-23-2004, 03:57 PM
Setup
E-mag V3.2 Software
X-valve
ULE Body
Crossfire HP tank

Symptom
When I get into rapid fire sometimes my marker (about every 30 shots) will quit firing. I can reach in, push the bolt back (it takes more force then I would expect) and get it shooting again. This does not seem to happen under low rate of fire.

What I have inspected, tried
My first thought was too weak of a bolt spring, so I changed it to a new one, I even tried a longer one from the LX kit with no help.

I thought the LX o-ring might be too tight, so went up one size on the spacer - no change.

I had a problem with shoot up while sitting with the marker, so I changed the o-rings on the regulator, fixed that but no change to this problem.

I beleive the on-off may be sticking - I lubed it with a lithium grease and it alleviated the problem for about 1500 shots. I replaced the quad-oring and it has not helped.

Now I have two questions - is this consistent with an on-off sticking, or am I missing something. I ordered a new on-off pin (.750) and the marker will not fire, mine appears closer to .680 or so but is worn some on the end. Where do I order the correct on-off pin (I looked and could not find it in the store).

afultz075
07-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Maybe changing the amount of shims in the LX would help?

Chicago Pb 7
07-23-2004, 07:42 PM
Is it a new lvl 10? Then you need to keep lubing and firing it, if not then take out a shim or 2.

Lohman446
07-23-2004, 07:44 PM
I beleive the on-off pin may be bent, I tried to modify the .750 pin with poor results. Where do I get the .712 pin?

trains are bad
07-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Try proteam products