PDA

View Full Version : V-Force Goggles and Fog

Riot[Z-Grip]
10-19-2001, 10:21 AM
I'm looking at buying a new mask and I think I read somewhere that the V-Force system virtually doesn't fog. If someone could give me their experience with the mask, I would be greatfull. Because if they don't fog these would definitely be worth the $90 to me. Thank you.

-Riot

wyn1370
10-19-2001, 10:34 AM
I've got a set of the morphs. It has got to be by far the greatest mask I ever owned. Previously I've used a jt crossfire, jt softstream, vents preditor, then a jt ize. But the v-force beats em all hands down. Haven't had any fog as of yet, and the field of view is simply amazing, not to mention the ease of lense switching.

Gambit1106
10-19-2001, 10:57 AM
I have to agree that thaey are great masks. I haven't had any fog playing in the rain or shine. The lenses can be changed in a matter of seconds too. I would recommend them to people.

Darren

tooslow
10-19-2001, 11:22 AM
Yup, they're great masks, especially the Morph. I've sold tons of V-Force masks this year and now I have tons of happy customers:) The morph is very nice, but if you want a little more protection (you don't really need it, but some people like it), the shield is the mask to get. Now, if you are on a tight budget, the Shield Rental is a great mask for the price. It has the same lens and frame as the shield, but the foam inside the mask is not quite as plush.

Hope this helps.

MajorDamage
10-19-2001, 01:44 PM
I havnt had it fog, and it was pretty chilly out, and I was breathing hard. i havnt used mine to much yet, but it kicks!

ENDO!

andrew51
10-19-2001, 03:37 PM
are u serious about paying 90 bucks!!were are u buying it from!!! i got mine for like 40

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
10-19-2001, 03:40 PM
http://geocities.com/coffey_114/V-Force.html
Theres a HUGE review writen.....Thanks MajorDamage

Riot[Z-Grip]
10-19-2001, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the help, and unless someone can actually say something bad about them, I'll be ordering mine next week. And I am serious about paying $90, I was planning on the blue mirror morph from Action Village, unless someone knows of a better price/site. Thanks again.

-Riot

Magsrule3
10-19-2001, 05:24 PM
Hey Pat, new goggles ha? My Flex-7 IZE has never fogged and they are extremely comfortable. My glasses are the only things that fogg when the hummidity is in the 90's. Only complaint I have with them is that the lenses are as difficult to take apart as an electrococker. But that must mean they offer a lot of saftey. Oh well, good luck with the V-Force ones.

tooslow
10-19-2001, 07:21 PM
Riot: I can get you one for around $70. I get them a bit cheaper because thay are made in Canada and I am a Canadian dealer:) They are fairly light, so shipping won't be much.

PM me if you are interested.

andrew51: What model of V-Force mask did you get for $40? I can't be a Morph. I can't even buy them from the manufacturer for that price.

DiRTyBuNNy
10-19-2001, 07:23 PM
Does anyone know where i can get some of the little o-rings that hold on the visor..i lost 2 the other day when i was playing...they popped off somehow and getting ahold of VForce is impossible...

tooslow
10-19-2001, 07:27 PM
DiRTyBuNNy: your best (and cheapest & fastest) bet is to go to Home Depot or some other DIY store with one of the o-rings and try to find a match that is fairly close. There's no point in trying to order any, they're just an off-the-shelf o-ring.

Paul La Rue
10-20-2001, 03:15 PM
I just updated the Goggle Shoot-Out Artcile on Pballcanada.com and I've included the V-Force, you might want to cehck it out...

http://www.pballcanada.com

Monsta
10-20-2001, 07:09 PM
V-force hands down