PDA

View Full Version : Karta FeedNecks ?

silador
07-24-2004, 01:10 PM
Hey all Supper NewBee Here again with more questions.
I have a HaloB and with the stock FeedNeck that is on the Karta body it does not fit. I really do not want to have to shave down my HaloB to fit in the feedneck.
Is there a Locking FeedNeck out there for the Karta Body.

Thanks for all the help

Silador

sneakyhacker420
07-24-2004, 01:17 PM
they accept any angel-threaded feed neck... and don't be a wuss, take some sandpaper and sand your HALO neck so it fits... just check it often to make sure you havent made it too small

and if its too small for other necks... put a wrap or two of electrical tape around the HALO neck to keep it snug in larger feednecks

MicroMiniMe
07-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Do a search for A+ No Rise feednecks and Roguefactor 2k4 strangler feedneck. Those be the most common. Some use the CCM no-rise but you will need a tool for adjustments.

WickeDKlowN
07-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Halo necks are made fatso you can sand them to fit your feedneck. As stated befire, they take angel feednecks. I like the look of the CCM's myself, but the one's Rogue makes are pretty nice too.

Cryer
07-24-2004, 03:48 PM
Personally, I find the roguefactor necks and the a+ necks too fat- they're ugly...

CCM is the way to go, definately. Slimmer, sexier... I put the loader in the feedneck, then adjust the neck down to where the loader is still able to be removed, and leave it at that. I dont mess with it after that. That way, I my gun hits the ground and lands on the loader, theres still a little leeway for the loader to move without the neck shearing off...

evan123
07-24-2004, 06:35 PM
Personally, I find the roguefactor necks and the a+ necks too fat- they're ugly...

CCM is the way to go, definately. Slimmer, sexier... I put the loader in the feedneck, then adjust the neck down to where the loader is still able to be removed, and leave it at that. I dont mess with it after that. That way, I my gun hits the ground and lands on the loader, theres still a little leeway for the loader to move without the neck shearing off...

I completely agree

tyrion2323
07-24-2004, 08:56 PM
My suggestions:

Rogue Neck 2004
Hybrid HedLok
Aim LowRise

hAppy
07-25-2004, 12:53 AM
CCM are one of the nicer ones. Or sand your neck with a dremel

jayloo
07-25-2004, 01:58 AM
The lines on the A+ neck flow better with the karta body I think. (no sanding)

The rouge neck has an industrial look. (little sanding)

The ccm was too plain. (no sanding)

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/karta_aplusfeed9741_rs.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/karta_rougefeed1797_rs.jpg

yakitori
07-26-2004, 07:43 PM
I think the lines on the A+ flow better w/ the CnC battery case. Admittedly, they do look nicer than the Rogueneck. I just ordered a rogue neck myself w/ an unsanded halo B and it doesnt fit w/o sanding, so I can back up what jayloo is saying.

My rogueneck has black anodizing, so it doesnt look as industrial as the nickel or raw one. Not to say it doesnt look industrial at all, because now that you mention it jayloo, I can see what you mean. A+ looks nicer in my opinion.

splatterbrain
07-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Where do you find the A+ feednecks? I like the rouge as well ,but I do like the lines of the A+

silador
07-26-2004, 08:00 PM
Hey all thanks for all the advice and suggestions.
I just got in the A+ Ultra Low Rise, and it fits just perfect and I did not have to shave down my HaloB at all.

Thanks Again
Supper NewBee
Silador :shooting:

I am sure I will have more questions :tard: